Miami Is NEVER coming back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The problem for all the suicidal maniacs this morning is they actually thought Miami would win the game. My only disappointment from the game was how **** poor the offense was. Everyone with a brain knew Miami's offense was going to have to score at least 35 pts to have a chance. Clemson has better players. Still, if the offense makes 1 or 2 plays at any point in the 3rd quarter, they are right in the **** game.

Ill message you next year when we aren’t back. Don’t go dying on me .
The Canes aren’t dead, you are as a fan of them. Thats cool, you should learn to accept and own it for yourself and not attempt to push an overall acceptance of your reality onto other people.

If you were about what you are talking then delete your account and move on, that would be proof that you don’t believe in the Canes anymore, not just lip service.

Now at the very least U should go and change that avatar and put the swag on E, because you don’t have it anymore. U are dead now so there won’t be any messaging me next year.

Advertisement
look dude, reality is we got beat by the best team in the country with the two best players at their positions in the country. if we were going to win, it would have to be score for score. i knew from the moment we punted on our first drive that this was gonna be done. no defenses are gonna shut down lawrence and etienne, just wont happen. combine it with the flags on key downs, its gonna be a nightmare.

now, we can prove were on our way to being an ACC contender by winning out like we should. if we dont, then we can just start all over top to bottom.

if you wanted the 80s and early 00s again, it wont ever happen. recruiting landscape changed and we just wont ever compete for the big money elite talent year to year without serious cash. we have a stud class coming in this year, but thats gotta be the norm if you want to get to clemson (now, clemson doesnt always finish high in rankings but they take smaller classes and fill those w elite dudes and combine with two elite QBs to play there in the last two dabo 4 year cycles). if TVD is the elite QB, then that will make up for a lot of holes on the offense. ****, even with clemson, lawrence and etienne make up for their own issues at WR

The Canes aren’t dead, you are as a fan of them. Thats cool, you should learn to accept and own it for yourself and not attempt to push an overall acceptance of your reality onto other people.

If you were about what you are talking then delete your account and move on, that would be proof that you don’t believe in the Canes anymore, not just lip service.

Now at the very least U should go and change that avatar and put the swag on E, because you don’t have it anymore. U are dead now so there won’t be any messaging me next year.

Aww poor little guy has hope.

The problem for all the suicidal maniacs this morning is they actually thought Miami would win the game. My only disappointment from the game was how **** poor the offense was. Everyone with a brain knew Miami's offense was going to have to score at least 35 pts to have a chance. Clemson has better players. Still, if the offense makes 1 or 2 plays at any point in the 3rd quarter, they are right in the **** game.

Ignorance is bliss for most of our fan base.

Advertisement
Back