Miami Is NEVER coming back

Advertisement
Certainly won’t happenin my lifetime. Gave up watching games a while ago. Maybe some of you youngsters will see a rebirth, but this clown show with these terrible coaches and disinterest from the school administration have made me give up on this program.

Lmao. Bye.

Certainly won’t happenin my lifetime. Gave up watching games a while ago. Maybe some of you youngsters will see a rebirth, but this clown show with these terrible coaches and disinterest from the school administration have made me give up on this program.
But not this web site. How fortunate of us.

Advertisement
U Mad Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I mean the 5 stars are beating down our door right now with our 1/2 filled pro stadium that is 40 minutes away.
The 3 stars are... but we can put An end to that right quick. It’s actually a great plan.. we’d probably destroy everyone in FCS for a couple years till everyone graduates or transfers...

Actually we prolly wouldn’t.

Advertisement
The 3 stars are... but we can put An end to that right quick. It’s actually a great plan.. we’d probably destroy everyone in FCS for a couple years till everyone graduates or transfers...

Actually we prolly wouldn’t.

So where are all these 5 stars? They are flocking to see the hard rock stadium via a shuttle bus.

Advertisement
Back