Miami - ACC

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Again, you have no clue.

Unless players are functional retards that can’t read past a 3rd grade level like Jobe, Miami has no problems working with athletes. Even if Jobe had worked with us, we were going to get him in, had he put in just a bit of effort, so you have no clue what you’re talking about. Plus, the very best athletes are usually qualifiers, dumbfūck.

Again, the SEC is Bammer, about 3 good, but very beatable teams, and the rest is pure garbage. Deal with it, bltch.

You’re proving again you have no idea what you’re talking about, we can and DO get the athletes in.

PLEASE STOP, you’re getting destroyed, you’re just plain ignorant.

There are only about 10 slurpers here dying to join up, not me. I’m not anxious to join up a conference known for Dixie flags, trailer parks, borderline illiteracy, incest, and institutional racism.

But you keep gagging on that SEC caulk and telling more lies, slurper.
What lies? Saying Miami wouldn't compete in the SEC, it's a statement of fact.
2 SEC teams for the ChampionShip game.
Miami? Outclassed by Clemson, again.
Miami has a long way to go to be an elite team. Jobe or no Jobe.
Take slurp off your rancid Budweiser & go crawl back under your rock..

Advertisement
I'm surprised a lot of people on here are content with playing UNC, Duke, Virginia, Pitt and another scrub Atlantic team on most years. I'd love for us to have bigger crowds at home games and higher stakes road games. The conversation changes drastically if ND joins the ACC in football, which I think they will in the next few years. If we played FSU, Va Tech and ND and scheduled a big P5 team every year it would be much more tolerable staying in the ACC.
It's not just about football. You want to play LSU, Bama, Ole Miss, etc. in basketball? The $EC is a bad fit for Miami for many reasons, all of which other posters have pointed out in this thread so I won't repeat them. Thankfully a move to the $EC simply won't happen, so we don't need to worry about this theoretical idea.

what kinda crack do you smoke?

you really think any of our teams through 2000-2003 or 85'ish through 94'ish would have any trouble with that garbage conference? florida was the flagship of that conference for many years and we all know how it works out when we both play

It's not just about football. You want to play LSU, Bama, Ole Miss, etc. in basketball? The $EC is a bad fit for Miami for many reasons, all of which other posters have pointed out in this thread so I won't repeat them. Thankfully a move to the $EC simply won't happen, so we don't need to worry about this theoretical idea.

I know it’ll never happen, but looking at our home games this year doesn’t get me super excited. Basketball games aren’t really a concern. Hopefully ND joins and becomes an annual opponent.

You’re delusional and have no credibility and are confusing fact with opinion.

Go back to chanting SEC SEC like a ******.

Advertisement
what kinda crack do you smoke?

you really think any of our teams through 2000-2003 or 85'ish through 94'ish would have any trouble with that garbage conference? florida was the flagship of that conference for many years and we all know how it works out when we both play
Sour mash.
03 team lost to Tennessee.
Already said JJ teams were SEC ready earlier in this thread.
Thank you for your interest..

Florida, a SEC charter member never won a conference title till Spurrier showed up. 50 years, some flagship..

Sour mash.

weow 1 single very close loss to TENN after we nearly shut them out the year before with larry dip**** coker as our coach

nah i'm not interested, i'm arguing with an EBT customer at chevron who wants to buy cigs with em'

Hypotheticals are good offseason material. Unless somebody broke into SEC headquarters and has positive evidence they would want us there as a result of a vacancy scenario, then we just need to take care of our ACC business. Strong ACC teams make us better, **** the SEC... lets get ND if possible, those pussies are a good acquisition. I just don't want to see a nauseating all SEC Nat Championship again.

Advertisement
Man y'all over thinking tf out this question. All I asked is if y'all would want the University of Miami to be in the SEC if it was proposed. Lol dam

Yes, but the fan opinion is moot. If the school saw more money in another conference (enough to pay the penalty of leaving the ACC) then it bolts. The fact is, SEC already has our TV market with UF. The SEC grabbed aTm because it did not have any exposure in the Texas TV market. Which is also why I laugh at people saying the SEC want FSU, Clemson or others. Those markets are already covered in the SEC TV coverage.

Sour mash.

That Tennessee team finished the regular season at #6 in the country. They are one of the worst teams in the country 15 years later, even getting crushed by your beloved Vanderbilt last year.

Advertisement
Regarding Notre Dame joining the ACC full-time, I wouldn't expect it to officially happen until 2025. They have a deal with NBC that expires in 2025 and they get huge revenue from Michigan and USC games that they don't have to share with any other school because they aren't in a conference. The current deal is for NBC to pay Notre Dame $15M a year. I think Notre Dame is awaiting the ACC Network revenues to see if ACC schools start making north of $40M per year like SEC schools currently get from TV and bowl game revenues. The timing is right. The ACC Network starts in 2019 and so there will be 6 years before ND can back out of its NBC deal and join the ACC full-time.

That Tennessee team finished the regular season at #6 in the country. They are one of the worst teams in the country 15 years later, even getting crushed by your beloved Vanderbilt last year.
Where do you get beloved?
Analogy to their Hi-Q medical school with Miami.
I take it your brain is pickled,?..

Advertisement
Remember just 6 years ago when a barely +.500 BIG 12 team moved over to the SEC East and won that division 2 of the first 3 seasons posting a 16-8 (.667) record against the mighty SEC? Yeah, that was Missouri.

The implication here that Miami would not have similar or better success in the SEC than Missouri is laughable.

Hypothetically speaking.. if a school in the SEC East decided they wanted to join another conference like ACC and left an opening in the division... would you want Miami to join the SEC? And why.

Curious, was having this convo with someone earlier.
pass, too many racists in the sec

Hypothetically speaking.. if a school in the SEC East decided they wanted to join another conference like ACC and left an opening in the division... would you want Miami to join the SEC? And why.

Curious, was having this convo with someone earlier.
Absolutely not ! ACC is a perfect spot for the Canes.

It’s funny that during the off-season everyone loves to be in the ACC. During the season we ***** about SEC teams with more losses being ranked ahead of us and whether we can get into the playoff with an undefeated season.

Advertisement
Back