Miami - ACC

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
I was at UM, during the Carl Selmer era. Improve the team? Me, **** yes.
Most Alums, soften the schedule.
Do know how close we were to dropping football? Basketball was dropped in 1972.
University of Tampa,, dropped football in 71, scary times.
Jimmy Johnsons teams were SEC caliber.
Only CMR could answer this question..

I take it back. A normal, illiterate SEC slurper site seems just right for you. I have no earthly idea what the **** you are talking about Troll.

Advertisement
Shirley, you can’t be serious.

You telling me the only difference between Vanderbilt and 5 national championships is being in the $EC?? Maybe you should go tell them.

Why are you here? $EC boards aren’t only for the illiterate. There is a place for you, it’s not here troll.
You need training in reading comprehension.
You own CIS you dumbbell.
Love me or hate me,..

No. We’re a national brand. Better to play up and down east coast with a game or two OOC games

I just see no reason to.

And academics

TBH, we need to make ND full member and add one of following in order

1. Penn State
2. WVU
3. Navy

GT vs Navy
Please don't do this.

Answer is no. At least in the ACC we have a shot to play in the Conference CG every year. Be lucky to do that once every 10 yrs in the SEC.

Yup...don't know how we'd get through that October gauntlet of Mizzou, Vandy, Kentucky and Tennessee.
Richt did it 5 times.
That's once every 3 years.

I'm good with where we are.
Add ND to our division and WVU in the Atlantic and we're set.

Advertisement
You need training in reading comprehension.
You own CIS you dumbbell.
Love me or hate me,..

As long as you’re giving me the choice... wait, can I make up my own, third option?

921e3fcf38551cd6a869fc0eb5d13643.jpg

In the 1960s, FSU was desperate to join the SEC & UF sponsored them like 10 yrs in a row. FSU was rejected every time.
These days i don't know what the Turds would do.
Miami in the SEC? Death wish. We'd be brutalized.
ACC, 2 hard games a year & 1 out of conf opponent,,much better for us..

Disagree.
As I posted above Richt averaged a SECCG appearance every 3 years.
With So Fla recruits he would have better success.

Disagree.
As I posted above Richt averaged a SECCG appearance every 3 years.
With So Fla recruits he would have better success.
Are you saying CMR as our head coach in the SEC?
This whole debate is to fill up off season boredom. No reason to get contentious.
The whole question is moot. You are welcome to disagree..

... Auburn, Georgia, A&M are all very beatable? Hardly. I'll be happy to beat LSU. But that is only one game.
A SEC schedule would be a death march...We would be another Vanderbilt...

Auburn, Georgia, A&M are now almost unbeatable powerhouses.

SEC schedule is a death march.

Miami is another Vanderbilt.

Even the worst SEC honks wouldn’t say this.

You now have no credibility on this board.

You have no credibility as a canes fan.

You have no credibility as a football fan.

****, you don’t even have credibility as president of the SEC slurpers club, which you surely must be.

One of the worst cases of SEC delusion to be documented in the wild. Thank God it’s not a contagious disease, but a lifestyle choice.

Advertisement
In 1991 there was a conference shakeup,, FSU was offered a SEC invitation.
Coach Bowden, "A lot of dead heros in the SEC."
Now to address your BS,, Auburn, Georgia, A&M are all very beatable? Hardly. I'll be happy to beat LSU. But that is only one game.
A SEC schedule would be a death march.
We've yet to win an ACC title.
We would be another Vanderbilt.
I'm not a defeatist, just a realist.
Come visit me in Realville,, I'll buy ya a beer..

ban ban ban

auburn uga and a&m would be fortunate to stay within 3-4 TD's of this program when it's rollin

No. We’re a national brand. Better to play up and down east coast with a game or two OOC games

I just see no reason to.

And academics

TBH, we need to make ND full member and add one of following in order

1. Penn State
2. WVU
3. Navy
You and another poster brought up a good idea: make Notre Shame a member of the ACC. It would be great for the ACC and I think most of us would love to play them annually.

A move to the SEC, on the other hand? Flat-out retarded. Thankfully the logistics of such a move are nearly impossible, as others have noted.

Wouldn't Miami also need a massive expansion of the athletic department in order to field all the men's and women's teams in all the various sports the SEC requires? It doesn't seem likely to happen in the near future, even if someone within the program wanted it to.

Advertisement
Are you saying CMR as our head coach in the SEC?
This whole debate is to fill up off season boredom. No reason to get contentious.
The whole question is moot. You are welcome to disagree..

Now that I agree with.
Not argumentative. That's not my way.
Just gave you the reason why I disagree.

You and another poster brought up a good idea: make Notre Shame a member of the ACC. It would be great for the ACC and I think most of us would love to play them annually.

A move to the SEC, on the other hand? Flat-out retarded. Thankfully the logistics of such a move are nearly impossible, as others have noted.

I'm surprised a lot of people on here are content with playing UNC, Duke, Virginia, Pitt and another scrub Atlantic team on most years. I'd love for us to have bigger crowds at home games and higher stakes road games. The conversation changes drastically if ND joins the ACC in football, which I think they will in the next few years. If we played FSU, Va Tech and ND and scheduled a big P5 team every year it would be much more tolerable staying in the ACC.

We were offered during the glory years and Sam J. told them no because we didn't want to share revenues. I like the ACC especially when ND ecomes a full member.

Advertisement
In 1991 there was a conference shakeup,, FSU was offered a SEC invitation.
Coach Bowden, "A lot of dead heros in the SEC."
Now to address your BS,, Auburn, Georgia, A&M are all very beatable? Hardly. I'll be happy to beat LSU. But that is only one game.
A SEC schedule would be a death march.
We've yet to win an ACC title.
We would be another Vanderbilt.
I'm not a defeatist, just a realist.
Come visit me in Realville,, I'll buy ya a beer..
Are you retarded??? Texas A&M which was a Big12 conference joke came into the SEC and has found success and has been competitive. Now that The U has new life and is on the rise, you’re saying we’ll get crushed??? That’s pure 🐎💩

Auburn, Georgia, A&M are now almost unbeatable powerhouses.

SEC schedule is a death march.

Miami is another Vanderbilt.

Even the worst SEC honks wouldn’t say this.

You now have no credibility on this board.

You have no credibility as a canes fan.

You have no credibility as a football fan.

****, you don’t even have credibility as president of the SEC slurpers club, which you surely must be.

One of the worst cases of SEC delusion to be documented in the wild. Thank God it’s not a contagious disease, but a lifestyle choice.
Miami is trying to be another Vanderbilt,, ACADEMICALLY,, therefore can't admit scholasticly challenged ballplayers like Bama, LSU, etc.
You call me a SEC slurper?
It's you & your inmates that are dying to join up.
The ACC is a perfect fit for Miami..

Miami is trying to be another Vanderbilt,, ACADEMICALLY,, therefore can't admit scholasticly challenged ballplayers like Bama, LSU, etc.
You call me a SEC slurper?
It's you & your inmates that are dying to join up.
The ACC is a perfect fit for Miami..

Again, you have no clue.

Unless players are functional retards that can’t read past a 3rd grade level like Jobe, Miami has no problems working with athletes. Even if Jobe had worked with us, we were going to get him in, had he put in just a bit of effort, so you have no clue what you’re talking about. Plus, the very best athletes are usually qualifiers, dumbfūck.

Again, the SEC is Bammer, about 3 good, but very beatable teams, and the rest is pure garbage. Deal with it, bltch.

You’re proving again you have no idea what you’re talking about, we can and DO get the athletes in.

PLEASE STOP, you’re getting destroyed, you’re just plain ignorant.

There are only about 10 slurpers here dying to join up, not me. I’m not anxious to join up a conference known for Dixie flags, trailer parks, borderline illiteracy, incest, and institutional racism.

But you keep gagging on that SEC caulk and telling more lies, slurper.

I was at UM, during the Carl Selmer era. Improve the team? Me, **** yes.
Most Alums, soften the schedule.
Do know how close we were to dropping football? Basketball was dropped in 1972.
University of Tampa,, dropped football in 71, scary times.
Jimmy Johnsons teams were SEC caliber.
Only CMR could answer this question..

????

leaving.gif

Advertisement
Back