Miami -6 vs UNC

Advertisement
More often than not, yes. That’s why they have the money and respect to move lines. It’s a very small amount of people. It’s kind of like how when you see “Cocaine Cowboys” for the first time and learn that the overwhelming amount of cocaine coming into the U.S. in the 80’s was from one small group and you wonder how can that be. There are a select few groups that are responsible for most of the line moves, especially 1.5 point jumps. Look up Billy Walters for starters.
I get the cocaine import stuff. That makes sense to me.

I’m just trying to figure out how a group of people know the outcome of football games before they’re played. I’m just trying to understand.

If this truly is #TNM, Miami wins this game by 2+ TDs. Anything less, honestly, looks like the same old Miami.

Yeah, the problem is that our OL provided a blue print for every ******* defense we face this year regardless of how good or bad they are.

Not surprising that pundits have a hard time believing that our OL has drastically improved in 2 weeks...****, so do I.

What I hope is unlike Richt, Enos can find creative ways to take the heat off via play calling.

UM

I’m just trying to figure out how a group of people know the outcome of football games before they’re played. I’m just trying to understand.
I wish I knew, too, I’d quit my job. It’s the same way some portfolio managers are able to analyze companies or macroeconomic conditions and correctly pick stocks. They don’t win all the time, but they win more often than not. This video shows how one guy did it for years:

Advertisement

I would agree that if a dedicated "group of people" worked diligently to take every conceivable factor into account they would have an edge over Vegas and even though they could not know the outcome of a football game, they could have a very good winning percentage.

Then you have the possibility of a paid ref, which guarantees nothing but again gives you a decided edge. I am sure it happens.

Miami 3-6 in Chapel Hill since joining the ACC and have never won a game by more than 6. Just put on the most inept OL performance I’ve seen in my 30 years watching the program religiously. But yeah, by all means. But your mortgage on Miami. Easy money.
No bro, the sharps from across the country have colluded and zeroed in on our game and have systematically sacrificed money in order to bet the house on our sure fire home run of a bet to cover at Chapel Hill on Saturday night with an OL and QB who struggle to grow a mustache.

Basically, picture Cocaine Cowboys and the movie Blow coming together to form a super tornado of guaranteed easy money and that's what you have going on right now.

Advertisement
Yeah, the problem is that our OL provided a blue print for every ******* defense we face this year regardless of how good or bad they are.

Not surprising that pundits have a hard time believing that our OL has drastically improved in 2 weeks...****, so do I.

What I hope is unlike Richt, Enos can find creative ways to take the heat off via play calling.

UM
if Enos just calls 50% more plays like he did on the first drive of the Florida game, we FUGGIN

UM
Slight disagree. Nelson's problem much of the game was getting off the snap. Greenard was blowing by him while Zion was still in his stance. That, I attribute, is the epitome of freshman mistakes. I trust the staff will have worked on that. He'll still get beat at times, he's a freshman, but it shouldn't be as bad as it was against Florida.

Campbell was more technique and I hope they gave him something to work with. I'm more interested to see how he performs. The moment was too big for him in Orlando. Let's see if he's ready for the challenge on Saturday.

Frankly, IF they're both still as bad as they were against Florida, then it's on Enos to gameplan around that if he's worth his weight as OC. We'll see.

I wish I knew, too, I’d quit my job. It’s the same way some portfolio managers are able to analyze companies or macroeconomic conditions and correctly pick stocks. They don’t win all the time, but they win more often than not. This video shows how one guy did it for years:

like x 100

Advertisement
Miami 3-6 in Chapel Hill since joining the ACC and have never won a game by more than 6. Just put on the most inept OL performance I’ve seen in my 30 years watching the program religiously. But yeah, by all means. But your mortgage on Miami. Easy money.
We realize that a game 9 years ago has zero bearing on what happens on Saturday right? We’ll see what happens, but eventually we need to start beating teams like this if we ever intend to be better than a 3rd place Coastal team.

No bro, the sharps from across the country have colluded and zeroed in on our game and have systematically sacrificed money in order to bet the house on our sure fire home run of a bet to cover at Chapel Hill on Saturday night with an OL and QB who struggle to grow a mustache.

Basically, picture Cocaine Cowboys and the movie Blow coming together to form a super tornado of guaranteed easy money and that's what you have going on right now.
What is it that makes UNC such a formidable opponent? Is it the true freshman QB? The 80 year old bust of a HC who flopped at his last job 6 years ago? Their 3 wins last year?

Please tell us why we shouldn’t expect to beat a team that we’ve so severely outrecruited.

People puckering over Chapel Hill, a true freshman QB, and them beating an SCe team that might not be bowl eligible by the end of the year.

We’re coming off a bye, we are healthy. Our defense? Anyone? Defense always travels, even if offense doesn’t. Our punting is back to at least manageable/average. And let’s not forget how Mack Brown threw Manny under the bus to save his own *** in Austin years ago.

Manny wants blood.

Advertisement
People puckering over Chapel Hill, a true freshman QB, and them beating an SCe team that might not be bowl eligible by the end of the year.

We’re coming off a bye, we are healthy. Our defense? Anyone? Defense always travels, even if offense doesn’t. Our punting is back to at least manageable/average. And let’s not forget how Mack Brown threw Manny under the bus to save his own *** in Austin years ago.

Manny wants blood.
Some of these dudes act like we’re playing Clemson not a 2-10 team that’s roster has slowly gone down the toilet every year.

How is it that people are actually scared of a 2 win team that we beat by almost 40 last year (despite us having one of the worst offenses in recent memory?) Miami has a blue chip ratio of 51%, I don't think UNC is even in the 20's. There is a massive talent disparity. So despite the talent advantage, I assume fans think a confused old man is going to coach circles around Manny Diaz? My hats off to UNC if they pull it off. Seriously. I won't even be mad.

At least they will have given me the courtesy of showing what we have in a HC 2 games into his tenure as opposed to waiting 3 years to judge him. If Manny Diaz loses despite having far more talent, a better QB, AND 2 weeks to prepare, he can pack up his **** and head back to Temple or go join Al Golden coaching long snappers in Detroit.

This is a must win game for Diaz's credibility. If he loses despite having every advantage on paper, it will validate the criticism that he needed seasoning at a G5 school before moving up to the big leagues and landing a fat contract at Miami.

How is it that people are actually scared of a 2 win team that we beat by almost 40 last year (despite us having one of the worst offenses in recent memory?) Miami has a blue chip ratio of 51%, I don't think UNC is even in the 20's. There is a massive talent disparity. So despite the talent advantage, I assume fans think a confused old man is going to coach circles around Manny Diaz? My hats off to UNC if they pull it off. Seriously. I won't even be mad.

At least they will have given me the courtesy of showing what we have in a HC 2 games into his tenure as opposed to waiting 3 years to judge him. If Manny Diaz loses despite having far more talent, a better QB, AND 2 weeks to prepare, he can pack up his **** and head back to Temple or go join Al Golden coaching long snappers in Detroit.

This is a must win game for Diaz's credibility. If he loses despite having every advantage on paper, it will validate the criticism that he needed seasoning at a G5 school before moving up to the big leagues and landing a fat contract at Miami.
Like the legend said.

Attachments

• 3184982F-4C8C-438D-9EC1-C975FAFF3E8C.jpeg
    3184982F-4C8C-438D-9EC1-C975FAFF3E8C.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement
Back