Miami -6 vs UNC

I would love to see Enos implement some unbalanced sets/concepts to help our Oline out in the running game. If you take away the two wild cat runs we’re we really successful at running the ball? some realus George in some H-back sets to help on pass pro. Run some three man receivers concepts with JT, Osborne and Brevin with max pro. Continue to use the screen game and the quick pass game to off set our poor oline play

Advertisement
They see what we see that if our oline wakes the **** up we should win by 2 td. Fact is that's where the game is on the line so let's see if the boys act like men and man up because we should win out this year if they play to their talent. Also Brevin, 4, Deejay, Shaq play like you want to be 1st team All ACC

Advertisement
-5.5 if you care about it talking football. I'm getting exhausted on the potential hurricane talk.

I bought it -7. Also had USCe -11.5 vs UNC. Had they won and covered, this would’ve almost certainly been -7.5 minimum, maybe up towards -9. Oh well.

I’ll probably buy some more at -6. Gonna watch that weather for another day or two before I finalize that decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lay the points! Because if Miami doesn't this game by DOUBLE-DIGITS. Then it's going to be a " long season " and what not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back