Miami -6 vs UNC

Advertisement
My god how a loss changes people’s perspective. Prior to the UF game they had a “weak” DL.

“Inexperienced”
“We going to push their **** in”
“They don’t have good LBs or DL”

To

“They are a top SEC defense”

Man. Lol. I’m betting Miami. For sure though. Better get in early.

It'll be close. Our OLine is gonna be a problem all season and there is no quick fix.

LoL, for some reason people keep acting like we're already a well oiled machine on offense, this offense was being built from the ground up, first by coach richt who brought multiple playmakers back to UM at the same time, people want to bash that man, but it was he loaded this team up with offensive talent in just 3 shoirt years, the o-line was basically all that was left, a qb was eventually going to emerge, he already got the defensive side back to playing at a championship level before he left, but under coach richt, you know the names, Ahmon, brevin, jt4, homer (who he was about to drop, but Honored his schalorship), deejay, cam, perry, and now jarren, donaldson, scaife, gaynor, (ok, nelson and campbell pending), hightower, dee wiggins, these are the guys who have actually made real impacts in actual games, so in saying that, i gotta add lo(that run even tho it was Savannah St. he still rode out) in their now too!

Point being tho, im looking to see if coach enos is taking a break from whatever he was smoking last week, and be patient, and gradually get this offense going, the firdt drive was on point, but common sense, we need to just start lining up in the I formation and start running the ball more, that's campbells strength, and nelson is not bad at it either, we was losing to much field position from to many negative plays on offense. We got a real solid punter now, coach enos needs to learn when to lean on him and the defense.

When you the oc and we you got 3points to show for on 4 turnovers, you might want to re-evaluate your playing calling and if will mallory is starting over irvin this week, that means we not being serious about having a physical offense. 3 and outs are not bad if you at least got some yards, just stop going backwards. Also, what we holding to timeouts for, you see the play clock winding down, use em in a game like that! Its also comical seeing that we gave the game away to the gaytors 20 to 24, and Unc beat South Carlina 24 to 20, this is going to be an interesting game, romeo finley done sent our last year's offensive mvp to linebacker in surratts, so now romeo has to introduce himself to sammy! Battle of the young qb's, NO EXCUSES, our defense will travel, my main thing is this, i dont care if our sacks are down this year, as long as we shutting down running games which i see that's where ford is more valuable at this juncture, him and bethel.

But also this week will be more of an emphasis in us getting back to getting sacks, we did alot of spying techniques on felipe!

Advertisement
You gals are putting way too much into what happened in game one against a defense with far better personnel than UNC. That was baptism under fire for 3 guys getting their first game action at the most important positions on offense.

The biggest improvement should be between weeks one and two. So I expect a much better UM going up against a much weaker team than we played in week one.

This game should mostly come down to Enos' gameplan and preparation. If he's gotten jarren to play a bit smarter, use personnel better for blocking, and if we even have minimal improvement from the o line we blast these fools. I think it'll be competitive in the first half but our talent will wear them down in the 2nd half and we win by 10-14.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Waiting for that over/under number. Anything over 47 and it's all systems go for easy money

Last time we played at UNC, was on our 10 games winning streak in 2017, we won 24-19. Last year on a lost year for both programs we beat them 47-10 at home.

Until I see our OL improve, I would stay away from anything over UM -4.

Advertisement
We have been mediocre for a very long time and we have no automatic wins on our schedule. We can get beat by anybody.

So your saying Bethune Cookman can beat us??

Stop looking at the past.

Richt and his offense are no longer here plus rosier also.

Our O-line will be better and Jarren will make better decisions when he has the ball. UNC will be confident but it won’t last MIA 35 UNC 6

Home dogs rarely pulls off back to back upsets. People are high on UNC after their win. UNC is high on UNC after their win. Road favorite is usually hungrier. Take the 6.5.

Advertisement
Back