Miami -6 vs UNC

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this truly is #TNM, Miami wins this game by 2+ TDs. Anything less, honestly, looks like the same old Miami.
I want to agree 100% but think it's too early. "TNM" it is...but there are going to be stage to. "TNM" The stage they're in right now is get better every game, eliminate stupid penalties, be in the right place (on O&D) in every formation and find a way to win. I hope by next year "TNM" means we should beat every team in the coastal by 14+.

Advertisement
People overestimating a UNC win over a crap SC team because they deep throat the cóck and balls of the SEC SEC SEC hype.

We should cover (my guess is a minimum 10 point win), even with the guaranteed Tobacco Road fūck job we are going to get from the ACC refs. Watch for the mystery holding calls on our big plays as was mentioned previously.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This will be another 2013 game on offense for us. Duke ran for close to 100 in the 1st quarter before getting hurt and Dallas ran all over them the rest of the way. I expect us to have 250 on the ground, combined with a couple turnovers on D

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back