Miami +3 @ UNC

If you thought the refs were egregious Saturday evening, just wait until this weekend. You can bet your *** there will be no shortage of some good ol‘ fashion All Carolina Conference home cookin’ for Mack.

@JustAFanHTX can you ask Corey what he said to King on the play in the endzone that he got the taunting call? He had to have said something EGREGIOUS. Like called him mom a filthy **** or something. Because what he did physically was a ******* JOKE if that’s what they based the call on.

Advertisement
I got bad news for the board if yall think maye ain’t been elite this year lol.

They just more balanced this year, last year they were **** near going air raid cause the run game was mid and the defense was terrible.

Not saying we cant slow them down but maye has been elite still

I got bad news for the board if yall think maye ain’t been elite this year lol.

They just more balanced this year, last year they were **** near going air raid cause the run game was mid and the defense was terrible.

Not saying we cant slow them down but maye has been elite still

Maye is elite. If he’s on, our defense is going to get skewered, especially with the touchdown bump the refs will undoubtedly give them. As a Canes fan, almost have to be a maso-chist to watch this game.

Advertisement
Been my betting strategy on every big game one of my teams is involved in for the better part of 10 years lol. Every Pats Super Bowl i've put $100 bucks on the other teams money line. Best case, I paid $100 for a Pats SB Win (worth it), Worst case, I walk out with more money than I came with.
Emotional hedging. I like it.

UNC isn’t overlooking Miami. They have UVA and GT after this week. This is their Super Bowl. They can effectively eliminate Miami from ACC title contention, leaving them FSU and Louisville fighting for two spots.
and none of the three play each other... Not sure Duke can do it without their QB

Advertisement
Might as well opine...
It's up to the offense and TVD. If he had a successful and effective meeting with his therapist this week we have a chance. If he can read the defense and make good choices and eliminate key TO's, we have a chance. I believe a good showing and a good game plan by our defense will offset Maye's game... we have the potential to throttle their offense.
We can win this... I'm optimistic.

@JustAFanHTX can you ask Corey what he said to King on the play in the endzone that he got the taunting call? He had to have said something EGREGIOUS. Like called him mom a filthy **** or something. Because what he did physically was a ******* JOKE if that’s what they based the call on.
The runner called him a ***** and allegedly all corey did was kinda flex on him

Advertisement
Players and coaches aren’t nearly as emotional as fans ( thank god). I expect a good showing. Last night was rock bottom. Unacceptable but I don’t see the same types to quit like previous years.
finally somebody with some balls!

Advertisement
What are your thoughts on their D? I hear mixed things.

On the road, our Defense needs to come to play if we want to stand a chance. We look phenomenal on that end. Hopefully, we aren’t too banged up.
They have a legit D , especially in the front. But they seem to be more finesse.

It’s one of their better D’s I can remember. I think they can be had though. Running and passing. We just need to protect TVD because their front four will cause pressure.

They have a legit D , especially in the front. But they seem to be more finesse.

It’s one of their better D’s I can remember. I think they can be had though. Running and passing. We just need to protect TVD because their front four will cause pressure.
Thankfully, TVD’s protection has been amazing. Our run blocking, not so much.

Advertisement
Back