Miami +3 @ UNC

Advertisement
Sharps are not taking Miami, at least not big. I don’t believe that for a second. Not the type of game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Getting drunk and just wanted to add this comment to the thread before Friday night officially starts.

It’s documented (and stated in this thread) that Mario had this blunder vs Stanford while at Oregon, guess what? No one ever talked about it again (until this week)

You know why? Because he won and won big. Continue to chip away and win a few he shouldn’t and the rest will take care of itself

Jesus and on the road too. Unc will want to embarrass Miami 2020 style. Bet the house on Unc.
Well you've said Numerous times you wasn't gonna waste your time watching anymore what difference does it make to you, and how will you ever know anyway since you ain't gonna waste your time on miami football anymore?

Advertisement
Well you've said Numerous times you wasn't gonna waste your time watching anymore what difference does it make to you, and how will you ever know anyway since you ain't gonna waste your time on miami football anymore?
Take a walk fool I ain’t wasting my time watching. But there’s this thing called the ESPN app I could check at the nights end.

Advertisement
Why the **** would I not check if I won or lost a bet? ****** loser.
Sport Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Back