Miami +3 @ UNC

Advertisement
Every “next game” is the biggest game, but I truly feel like this game shapes the trajectory of possibly the next several seasons.

What happened last night is honestly indescribable. It’s so bad and inexcusable, I really can’t find the words yet to describe it. But make no mistake, it’s a MASSIVE black eye for the entire program. Much, MUCH more than just losing a game as a 20 point favorite. It’s exponentially worse, because of how it happened and who piloted the abortion we witnessed.

The only way to even remotely move past that is to go beat an undefeated team on the road in primetime. But go up there and get stomped, and the wheels may fall off this entire thing. Not just this season, but the whole operation for the future.

We have to find a way to rally and win this game. Or ugly isn’t even going to begin to describe it.

Advertisement
Unless this team (coaches included) pulls a rabbit out of the hat, this one’s gonna be ugly. NC and their geriatric coach thrive on beating us thoroughly, and let us know about it. Such a shame, we had momentum not seen in recent years and it’s gone quicker than lightning.

Last 2 games up there have been tight, and each decided by…
3 points.
I expect the same on Saturday.

Did they officially slot us in the 12 noon slot yet?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we go into the game with the same lack of passing game strategy against that shell defense we faced, UNC’s better DL will take us to task. Maybe, I don’t know, split those two deep Safeties earlier and more often.

Advertisement
Idk I expect them to bounce back and run tf outta the ball to limit UNC's possessions. Hope TVD gets back to form, he torched UNC last year and don't see why he can't do it again considering this team is better than last year.

This game gonna ride in part on what TVD we get…last nights TVD or A &M TVD. GT was deer in the headlights and throwing into coverage, blank stares on the sidelines all night, or TAM was full quick confident reads and great ball placement.

Players and coaches aren’t nearly as emotional as fans ( thank god). I expect a good showing. Last night was rock bottom. Unacceptable but I don’t see the same types to quit like previous years.

This. As fans we’re all looking for the highest bridge, but despite that total **** show last night, this team is much better than last year‘s version.

You’re never as good as your best game, or as bad as your worst, the truth is in the middle and we’re going to find out soon enough.

Players and coaches aren’t nearly as emotional as fans ( thank god). I expect a good showing. Last night was rock bottom. Unacceptable but I don’t see the same types to quit like previous years.
I hope you're right.

Advertisement
Back