Miami +3 @ UNC

Players and coaches aren’t nearly as emotional as fans ( thank god). I expect a good showing. Last night was rock bottom. Unacceptable but I don’t see the same types to quit like previous years.
It truly feels like these next 2 games will define cristobals tenure. U win the next 2 against UNC and Clemson you are kicking yourself bc you should be undefeated but it shows a completely different mentality than Miami has had the last 20 years being able to overcome the dumbest blockhead coaching decision in the history of the sport...well see.

Advertisement
Players and coaches aren’t nearly as emotional as fans ( thank god). I expect a good showing. Last night was rock bottom. Unacceptable but I don’t see the same types to quit like previous years.
I think Mario is taking the blame for a decision he didn't make (we all wanted him to stay out of offensive play calling). Yes he should have made the call to kneel and the decision falls on him. But if he is really taking the fall publicly and everybody inside that locker room knows it was a Dawson/Chaney thing, then this will end up making the team better. If the culture and foundation are real, then all the outside noise and hate will make that locker room tighter.

I'm expecting them to come out angry and focused next Saturday.

thank you ... i swear some of the people behind these messages never played tag flag football let alone real football

Advertisement
It truly feels like these next 2 games will define cristobals tenure. U win the next 2 against UNC and Clemson you are kicking yourself bc you should be undefeated but it shows a completely different mentality than Miami has had the last 20 years being able to overcome the dumbest blockhead coaching decision in the history of the sport...well see.
gimme a split

Advertisement
Had a big day yesterday hitting a 6 leg parlay with $50 of house money. Won $1900. Putting decent money, something like $100 on UNC to cover.

Miami wins and I’m happy and if they lose I’m happy because I won money.
Our game prevented me from some decent earnings this weekend, so I’m ****ed on both fronts.

I don’t trust our secondary tbh. So don’t love our chances here
Maye will have a field day, does that mean we lose, not necessarily, but it does not bode well. Getting our doors blown off is what I anticipate so if it doesn't happen I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Mack Brown owns us and is likely working on his new locker-room dance for the post game.

That’s why this loss hurts so bad and why it looks so bad on Mario. yeah the players played bad last night (Offense mainly), but they never quit. They fought till the end, and put themselves in position to win until mario f^cked up the only controllable variable.

mario owes it to those kids to own this, apologize, and do better moving forward.

Advertisement
This has blowout written all over it. Coming off an emotional back breaking loss.

Gene Chizik is actually a pretty good coordinator and GT just showed them how to slow down TVD. They just demoted their coordinator mid week too. LOL.

The Mack Brown vs Mario Cristobol matchup reminds me of the hack fighters Muhammad Ali used to pummel as warm-ups before he'd fight Joe Frazier for the title.

And in case you were wondering, Mack Brown is Ali and Cristobol is the hack fighter about to be pummeled.

That’s why this loss hurts so bad and why it looks so bad on Mario. yeah the players played bad last night (Offense mainly), but they never quit. They fought till the end, and put themselves in position to win until mario f^cked up the only controllable variable.

mario owes it to those kids to own this, apologize, and do better moving forward.
It’s not the same team. They’ve shown that multiple times. I agree the loss hurts because the team is actually good and Mario f’d that up. It was literally a one in a million outcome that no statistic/ analytic can make sense of . It was the kick six and the Flute Hail Mary rolled into one

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don’t over-think this. UNC is a better, more dominant team playing at home and has the better head coach. Miami is mentally fragile right now, has a HC that has trouble getting his players motivated or playing well to start games , and will fold like a cheap tent after they get some shots in.
We’re also 120th in penalties thanks to a conference that permits persistent officiating bias against our program.

UNC by multiple scores.

Advertisement
Back