Miami +3 @ UNC

DK only has UW/Oregon for me.
MGM, CZR, superbook, and Betfred has no games porsted next week for me
FD has us +3

We were +1.5 pregame last night.

will be interesting to see where it lands when everyone updates.

Advertisement
thank you ... i swear some of the people behind these messages never played tag flag football let alone real football
Don’t over-think this. UNC is a better, more dominant team playing at home and has the better head coach. Miami is mentally fragile right now, has a HC that has trouble getting his players motivated or playing well to start games , and will fold like a cheap tent after they get some shots in.
We’re also 120th in penalties thanks to a conference that permits persistent officiating bias against our program.

UNC by multiple scores.
Oh woe is us....we’re doomed we’re doomed :6fps6:

Advertisement
Go win in NC. It's the one thing that could take the taste of this abomination away. I won't be able to watch until later due to being in planes and airports...maybe it'll be one of those games where I don't watch, and they surprise me.

Players and coaches aren’t nearly as emotional as fans ( thank god). I expect a good showing. Last night was rock bottom. Unacceptable but I don’t see the same types to quit like previous years.
I saw a ton of tears on that sideline (emotions) but this is a great sign as they are 100% in compared to years past. This week will show us far more than the loss vs GT. If they cave in, GT cost us the season. It is a must-win at this point or we could be looking at 4-3.

Advertisement
I saw a ton of tears on that sideline (emotions) but this is a great sign as they are 100% in compared to years past. This week will show us far more than the loss vs GT. If they cave in, GT cost us the season. It is a must-win at this point or we could be looking at 4-3.
GT hit rock bottom last week , was a national joke and denoted their DC. These guys aren’t emotional ***** fans. They have much more Invested than grown men on a message board

We lost a game that should have won. Get back on the horse and show nc who we are. CRISTOBAL only been here year and a half. Enough of negativity. We killed texas a&m . We will be ready **** IT. We are still ranked # 17. No more bullcrap.

Advertisement
GT hit rock bottom last week , was a national joke and denoted their DC. These guys aren’t emotional ***** fans. They have much more Invested than grown men on a message board
Males, not men. Men shouldn’t be overly emotion and start spewing nonsense because they feel some type of way. I’m disappointed af, but there’s a lot of football left to be played though

Advertisement
exactly ... tvd was terrible, struggled to move safeties all night
In the first half, I said we needed to run some verticals. 1. TVD is much better at those Post/Go throws than zone reads. 2. It forces a single safety to stop sitting at 15 yards, turn, and run to a man already running full speed leaving him open as the CB has a zone of around 10-15 yards. 3. This would have further opened the run game AND likely gotten us ahead by more than 3 giving us more breathing room.

Had a big day yesterday hitting a 6 leg parlay with $50 of house money. Won $1900. Putting decent money, something like $100 on UNC to cover.

Miami wins and I’m happy and if they lose I’m happy because I won money.
This is a game that Mario could win given his track record of winning one game he shouldn’t. If I was in a betting state I would pick canes to win.

What do the oddsmakers think of us? We are a good team.

Last night was a loss on the HC not the players, who were 1 knee from a win.

We are beating UNC.

Agree on the first two points. The way I see it, the players are 5-0. Despite a crappy performance, they played well enough to win.

Advertisement
Back