Miami 14.5 Point Dawgs to Clemson

Advertisement
This Clemson team reminds me of Manchester City in the English premier league. They went on record breaking run for 2 years. Then they lose key players but people expect they are gonna do the same thing and keep blowing away teams. They won the league title in England with 100 points...a record then got 98 points to win again. Then last season the 3rd season they got 81 and came 2nd 18 points behind the champions liverpool who knocked them off by getting 99 points.

I'm a liverpool fan so I see alot of similarities, this is not Clemson of the past 2-4 years, they are good but not domineering. Virginia offense is hot garbage and they were moving the ball on them pretty good. The key to this game is 3rd down and red zone and turnovers. We wont stop them , I doubt they stop us. They are there to be had
And I'm a Villa fan.

Welcome to 2020

One thing to be aware of is that Clem knows how to win and their coaches are masterful at getting them at a peak level for big games. Last time I can remember them really flopping for a big game was the FSU game when Crabs fed them the shells, and the game was over after a quarter. We're going to have to prove to the world and ourselves for that matter that we can win on a stage like this against a better team.

Advertisement
Make it difficult for Etienne, then let Phillips lose on Lawrence... definitely will keep their punter busy.
Thats thr key. Containing Etienne is the key to get them in long yardage. Get them innlong yardage and we can really pressure Lawrence. If they are in 2nd and short, 3rd and short it will be very difficult to pressure him.

Just remember, for the last few years under Manny and Richt we have come out flat after bye weeks on the road, losing most, if not all. We struggled to score in the first quarter/half of home games after byes too. Let’s hope it changes under Lashlee.

Last edited:
Thats thr key. Containing Etienne is the key to get them in long yardage. Get them innlong yardage and we can really pressure Lawrence. If they are in 2nd and short, 3rd and short it will be very difficult to pressure him.
If you make them one dimensional, the odds of third and long increase. If we can contain with our front 4, we can control the game.

Advertisement
1601901661781.png

Advertisement
That must be a glitch or something.

There's no way that line is accurate.
They probably are thinking about all the times of late that we showed promise and then got rear's kicked. Same dark thought is hiding in my brain but my heart is crying out ENOUGH. This is another moment when we can put flag in the ground and say in ends here. ***** the line, I want the frigging win even if it means Manny gets an extension. We need a big win against a champ in their house.

Did you watch the game with your orange and green goggles on? This “analysis“ reeks of it.
I'm not sure WTF you talking about, but the taller the qb, the easier it is for the d-linemen, I'll give trevor this, for a 6'6 guy, he has a lil quickness to em cause he runs low, but we keep em in the pocket, had we had jock rousseau lined up he'd really be in trouble, if jalean doesn't go for any fakes, he should be able to shut his side down, hit trev no matter what, I don't care if he pitches it, just blast em as hard as you can so the next time he comes round that corner, he'll probably be pitching it earlier.

Also, sam brooks, getting ready to make your mark, what people not realizing is we got alot of players on that defensive side of the ball who real the Cane mentality, as soon as baker stop confusing his on players and keeps **** simple like rhett lashlee has done with the offense, this defense will start playing even faster. The defensive players can't wait to play Clemson, while people on here keep trying to talk **** bout certain players, the goons on defense are Blades, ivey, jade, gilbert, keontra carter, hall, brooks and ford ho turns it off and on, I'm talking mental make up, we got alot of young goons as well, but I'm talking bout the primaries, than you throw in the play of bolden, roche and Phillips(somebody please tell em he doesn't have no Gold TeeF) guys are getting amped up for this game and want to go out their and let these boys know this ain't 2017 ****'s. It depends on the baker diaz mentality, if they call soft **** and don't one after Clemson like they're suppose, it'll probably be a shoot out, pope gone need to get his mind right, somebody needs to have an old skool Can talk with em, all this team needs now is to know if somebody phucks up, they better make way more plays to win the game than the ones that contributed to a lost or they gone get they *** WHOOPED, the his team would easily go to the next level!

Advertisement
Big problem I'm seeing with this is the line opened at 14.5 and has jumped to 15 with 70% being on Miami. Seems to me Vegas is goating people into betting more on Miami.

I'm not sure WTF you talking about, but the taller the qb, the easier it is for the d-linemen, I'll give trevor this, for a 6'6 guy, he has a lil quickness to em cause he runs low, but we keep em in the pocket, had we had jock rousseau lined up he'd really be in trouble, if jalean doesn't go for any fakes, he should be able to shut his side down, hit trev no matter what, I don't care if he pitches it, just blast em as hard as you can so the next time he comes round that corner, he'll probably be pitching it earlier.

Also, sam brooks, getting ready to make your mark, what people not realizing is we got alot of players on that defensive side of the ball who real the Cane mentality, as soon as baker stop confusing his on players and keeps **** simple like rhett lashlee has done with the offense, this defense will start playing even faster. The defensive players can't wait to play Clemson, while people on here keep trying to talk **** bout certain players, the goons on defense are Blades, ivey, jade, gilbert, keontra carter, hall, brooks and ford ho turns it off and on, I'm talking mental make up, we got alot of young goons as well, but I'm talking bout the primaries, than you throw in the play of bolden, roche and Phillips(somebody please tell em he doesn't have no Gold TeeF) guys are getting amped up for this game and want to go out their and let these boys know this ain't 2017 ****'s. It depends on the baker diaz mentality, if they call soft **** and don't one after Clemson like they're suppose, it'll probably be a shoot out, pope gone need to get his mind right, somebody needs to have an old skool Can talk with em, all this team needs now is to know if somebody phucks up, they better make way more plays to win the game than the ones that contributed to a lost or they gone get they *** WHOOPED, the his team would easily go to the next level!
Did you see last year where he got smacked with a Targeting hit and then went Ham in the playoffs to come back and win the game? Better hit him so hard he doesn't return.

Right on, Calvin. Again, as you mentioned above, and as I mentioned a few moons ago. This game will come down to how both Diaz and his pudgy little brother, Baker, calling the game ( Game prep on defense this week is CRUCIAL too. ). In other words, the defense can't play" right wing conservative " and what not.

After all, I'm not the least bit concerned about Miami's offense or special teams. But both the diminutive Diaz and Baker leaves me sceptical and all that. huh?

Advertisement
Back