Miami 14.5 Point Dawgs to Clemson

motorcitycane

Senior
Looks like the opening line is going to be -14.5 Clemson.

Attachments

• 9C9D3A02-CB70-450C-A327-5AD6977F2C05.jpeg
    9C9D3A02-CB70-450C-A327-5AD6977F2C05.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 2,899
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This Clemson team reminds me of Manchester City in the English premier league. They went on record breaking run for 2 years. Then they lose key players but people expect they are gonna do the same thing and keep blowing away teams. They won the league title in England with 100 points...a record then got 98 points to win again. Then last season the 3rd season they got 81 and came 2nd 18 points behind the champions liverpool who knocked them off by getting 99 points.

I'm a liverpool fan so I see alot of similarities, this is not Clemson of the past 2-4 years, they are good but not domineering. Virginia offense is hot garbage and they were moving the ball on them pretty good. The key to this game is 3rd down and red zone and turnovers. We wont stop them , I doubt they stop us. They are there to be had

This Clemson team reminds me of Manchester City in the English premier league. They went on record breaking run for 2 years. Then they lose key players but people expect they are gonna do the same thing and keep blowing away teams. They won the league title in England with 100 points...a record then got 98 points to win again. Then last season the 3rd season they got 81 and came 2nd 18 points behind the champions liverpool who knocked them off by getting 99 points.

I'm a liverpool fan so I see alot of similarities, this is not Clemson of the past 2-4 years, they are good but not domineering. Virginia offense is hot garbage and they were moving the ball on them pretty good. The key to this game is 3rd down and red zone and turnovers. We wont stop them , I doubt they stop us. They are there to be had

I’m a Citeh fan. I don’t see the similarities but I hope you’re right.

Advertisement

I hope you are right, but I take nothing away from their game against UVA. Dabo will be looking to extinguish any type of Canes revival. Make no mistake, Clemson will be ready and looking to destroy us. King has to keep us in this game. It’s that simple.

Advertisement
Back