Miami 14.5 Point Dawgs to Clemson

As nice as our offense has looked so far, it's going to need to have taken another step over the bye week to keep up with Clemson.

Very possible Lashlee does it, but if we put the same offense of dropped passes and poor redzone efficiency out there, that line may be spot on.

TrumpyCane wants to know what poor red zone efficiency does Miami suffer from this year?

Advertisement
I haven’t seen where Vegas has posted their lines yet. I hope my site has it at 17.5. It will be the only bet I make all week. ALL IN ON THE CANES

Advertisement
As nice as our offense has looked so far, it's going to need to have taken another step over the bye week to keep up with Clemson.

Very possible Lashlee does it, but if we put the same offense of dropped passes and poor redzone efficiency out there, that line may be spot on.
Miami is tied for 1st in the nation in red zone efficiency. 10 tds and 3 field goals in 13 times in redzone. Have you actually watched a game this season? How do you improve on scoring 100% of trips in redzone?

Last edited:
Advertisement

ranked 14 in red zone efficiency . Agree with dropped passes. Red zone scoring is not the issue.

Miami is tied for 1st in the nation in red zone efficiency. 10 tds and 3 field goals in 13 times in redzone. Have you actually watched a game this season? How do you improve on scoring 100% of trips in redzone?
Through the first three games, the Miami is currently #1 in the ACC in total offense and scoring offense per game ❗️ Very impressive by any standards. This is the case, even though they took their foot off the gas in the fourth quarter of all three games. Bottom line—this Canes offense is FOR REAL ❗

Easiest money bet in this game will be the over on whatever they set Trevor Lawrence rushing yards at. Our rush will flush him and he is a very under rated runner. I think he is good for 65-75 rushing yards.
Sacks take away rushing yards, though.

Advertisement
5B35991B-6BFD-4C8B-BECF-497876C168C0.png

Advertisement
Easiest money bet in this game will be the over on whatever they set Trevor Lawrence rushing yards at. Our rush will flush him and he is a very under rated runner. I think he is good for 65-75 rushing yards.

I’ll take a Carter ejection if he can put an unimpeded kill shot on Lawrence

Advertisement
Back