Miami 14.5 Point Dawgs to Clemson

Advertisement
I just took out a secret reverse mortgage on my MeeMaw's house and threw all that cash on the Canes moneyline. It's now or never, gentlemen.

BTW, if anyone wants power of attorney paperwork so they can follow suit then hit me up. The Greatest Generation need not leave **** to the Boomers with their hands constantly out. Liquidate all those assets now.

I just took a secret reverse mortgage on my MeeMaw's house and threw all that cash on the Canes moneyline. It's now or never, gentlemen.

BTW, if anyone wants power of attorney paperwork so they can follow suit then hit me up. The Greatest Generation need not leave **** to the Boomers with their hands constantly out. Liquidate all those assets now.
So this makes you 100 years old?

Advertisement
No Kiss of Death? Nice knowing you, Clempson.

Dance Funeral GIF by Demetra

Advertisement
Alot of qb's look all world with no pressure, as soon as UVA started getting heat on trevor, he looked just like I thought he would, non-spectacular. They had a lot of slow developing plays unfold yesterday, with us, that'll be playing into our hands, and when trevor decides to take off, we got a few head hunters that'll be looking for em.
Did you watch the game with your orange and green goggles on? This “analysis“ reeks of it.

Who they think we is....UVA?

Anyways lemme go ahead and bet this **** early.

It’s my last bet of the year I promise lol.
How much are you putting down when we play Pitt?
I hope you are right, but I take nothing away from their game against UVA. Dabo will be looking to extinguish any type of Canes revival. Make no mistake, Clemson will be ready and looking to destroy us. King has to keep us in this game. It’s that simple.
I think there is an argument to be made that one the reasons Clemson has become a powerhouse is by filling the void from Miami and FSPoo (**** ‘em) being consistently down. Dabo is a good coach. He knows he needs to destroy us and FSWho to keep his position atop the ACC and CFB nation. He’s gonna make them bring their A game.

Our defense is gonna show up big time.

This is a money game for our Dlinemen.

Roche is gonna come kamikaze

Nesta is coming, this is his time

and Harrison-Hunte is a star ⭐️ future late first round pick. He is not waiting to develop, he said the football world will know his name by the end of the season...I believe him.

Frierson will be the biggest surprise on Saturday night, we literally watch the bulb 💡 come on for him vs FSU. The game has slowed down for him and Bolden, who are both oozing with confidence because of it. They see the Matrix now.

Steed and Jennings needed reps, what we have been seeing is rust coming off of their joints and knee caps. They will be in the cutback lanes.

Ed Reed’s presence and focus concerning emotional and mental regulation is key. Their mindstate will be where it needs to be.

They hear what we are saying, they hear about the gist of the common sentiment (during game week) on this blog. So let’s keep questioning them, it’s healthy for them (accountability) and it’s justified.

Beating up Louisville on the road and at night was a huge building block for this team’s psyche.

We may lose, but I believe we are gonna leave it all on the field Saturday night
I know other folks on here may not agree or want to hear it, but we may very well lose against Clemson. But it won't be because our boys didn't let it all hang out. I believe this team has finally reached a place of full tilt. Mindset is right and confident. As long as their play matches that sentiment, I will be satisfied. Gotta take steps.

Advertisement
As nice as our offense has looked so far, it's going to need to have taken another step over the bye week to keep up with Clemson.

Very possible Lashlee does it, but if we put the same offense of dropped passes and poor redzone efficiency out there, that line may be spot on.
Dropped passes, I agree. Poor redzone efficiency? Got a source there buddy? I’m pretty sure Miami is in the top 10 for redzone efficiency on offense this season.

Advertisement
Miami is tied for 1st in the nation in red zone efficiency. 10 tds and 3 field goals in 13 times in redzone. Have you actually watched a game this season? How do you improve on scoring 100% of trips in redzone?
True, I was discounting the FSU game because they’re playing on an fcs level. We stalled out a few times we shouldn’t have vs Louisiville in the red zone. We were a little too reliant on big plays that game.

im just hoping we are a little more consistent on offense and play like the well oiled machine we can be. Scoring 35+ is possible and how we beat Clemson and we don’t do that without a little improvement

If I was Manny Diaz I’d print out 14.5 on a piece of paper & tape it in everyones locker. We’re gonna be foaming at the mouth. This is a disrespectful line. Flat out.

Advertisement
Back