Miami’s Texas A&M Win

Advertisement
No it wouldn't. A&M is an experienced DL and has been dominant, except vs us.

I know it's a change but you need to realize our OL is just that good. It's easily the best one A&M faces this year
Also, the A&M game was only the OL’s second game playing as a unit.

bama can't throw it - and that seems like the only sure-fire way to beat A&M . I think it'll be an extremely close game and wouldn't be shocked if A&M won
Aggies will be home too. 110k will pack the house for a Bama upset.

Arkansas was a nice little warm up for Texas A&M. KJ Jefferson isn't as quick or fast as Jalen Milroe but he's mobile, a better passer, and a load to bring down. A&M got to him 8 times. Bama OL has looked better the past 2 weeks but I expect A&M to test that Bama line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams is the kid from Minnesota who played hockey right? Don't sleep on hockey players, sneaky good athletes. Great footwork, balance and hand/eye coordination. And at his size that's **** impressive.

You’re thinking of Carver

Someone in this thread actually said we should stop clowning Gattis

Disgusted Judge Judy GIF

I think A&M might win this game by double digits… I think they have a better Dline than Texas had who bullied up on Bama

Plus the game is in college station…. This Aggie win will only look better and better as we can always talk about us beating them at “full strength”.

Yeah BAMAs OL is doodoo and BAMA already struggles throwing it. I could see this pretty lopsided if Weigmann were playing but I think with Johnson it’ll end up unnecessarily close.

Advertisement
A&M has the #1 sack rate in the nation and is #2 if TFL which is very impressive considering they didn’t do that against us

Bama OL is bad this year and one of the worst in giving up sack rates and TFL

so there’s a path

Advertisement
You have to run what fits your personnel. Gattis couldn't seem to do that here. But he also was hamstrung with a wheel of QB situation, a bad OL, Restrepo hurt most of the season, George a shell of what he is now, disaster at RB with injuries (most forgot we had a 3rd stringer from UAB off the street getting carries) and really bad OL play. It was the absolute right call to replace him but he kind of had a sh*t draw compared to this year. There is a long history here of coordinators and position coaches sucking here and doing well other places.
Also helps when you’re surrounded by a staff of people who already know the system you’re running. Not every oc can just come by themselves with only one dude and then install, coach and call plays while the rest of the staff is also new to the system

I picked A&M to win the entire sec if Weig was healthy. And I also picked Miami to beat them by 10+. I think we could beat UGA fully healthy. I’ll get killed for this tho I know

The Bear formerly of ESPN Gameday tweeted the other day he just bet A&M to win the SEC at +900. I don't hate that number at all. That defense should keep them in every game, the teams they're going to struggle with are going to be the teams like us who can pass protect and have elite passing games, and they don't play anyone like that except for LSU, which is the last game of the season. There's a chance they already have the West clinched by then.

I picked A&M to win the entire sec if Weig was healthy. And I also picked Miami to beat them by 10+. I think we could beat UGA fully healthy. I’ll get killed for this tho I know
I know transitive property shouldn’t be used in FB, but the more A&M DL dominates other teams, the more confident I get in our win and OL dominating other DL’s.

Advertisement
Back