Miami’s Texas A&M Win

Advertisement
Every team so far isn’t looking like a juggernaut. IMO Washington is #1 in the country rn they look the best we shall see as they play better teams

Advertisement
Say whatever you want about Weigman and Johnson, but we absolutely LIT UP that defense, and even with that shellacking, they are still 12th in the country in YPP allowed, 26th in scoring defense, 3rd in TFLs, and 3rd in sacks.

And again, that’s including the beating we put on them. If you only looked at their other 4 games, they’re arguably the best defense in the entire country.

If you don’t believe that, check this out. If you take the Miami stats out, they are averaging giving up 3.59 yards per play over the entirety of the other 4 games they’ve played.

Penn State currently leads the country in YPP allowed at 3.85.

The next 3 weeks tell the story, but don’t let people laugh at you or shrug you off when you tell them Miami has legitimately played like one of the very best teams in the entire country over the first month. It’s an irrefutable fact. This team, especially this offense, is REALLY good.
PSU has played a completely garbage schedule to date, and it continues with a mighty UMass team this weekend….

Exactly. The ESPiN media heads can run their mouths all they want to about yhem looking like a different team with Johnson at QB. Truth is…. there was a reason Johnson was second string. The guy we played against, was better. Plain and simple.
FACTS. Weigman is a baller, He made some incredible throws against us with the defense in his face. I've rewatched the game several times. He was clutch on some crucial 3rd and 4th down plays to try to mount a comeback. TAMU has a really good team. We just have a better team. We're just starting to see how really good our OL is since A&M couldn't get a rush on us, but can on everyone else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** that, Gattis sucks. If the offense is actually good it's because the head coach is running it.
You have to run what fits your personnel. Gattis couldn't seem to do that here. But he also was hamstrung with a wheel of QB situation, a bad OL, Restrepo hurt most of the season, George a shell of what he is now, disaster at RB with injuries (most forgot we had a 3rd stringer from UAB off the street getting carries) and really bad OL play. It was the absolute right call to replace him but he kind of had a sh*t draw compared to this year. There is a long history here of coordinators and position coaches sucking here and doing well other places.

Advertisement
bama can't throw it - and that seems like the only sure-fire way to beat A&M . I think it'll be an extremely close game and wouldn't be shocked if A&M won
I think A&M might win this game by double digits… I think they have a better Dline than Texas had who bullied up on Bama

Plus the game is in college station…. This Aggie win will only look better and better as we can always talk about us beating them at “full strength”.

Advertisement
Back