Miami’s Texas A&M Win

Advertisement
I watch more ball than the average Miami fan and I pride myself on being a realist. With that being said I think this is a 10 win team. And a legit one if healthy of course. Never would have imagined after last year
not only that but he recruited strong at the end of the year last year when we were getting blown out and had a ton of success in the portal after our 5-7 season.

can't wait to see what happens after we win 10

Advertisement
Meh, their QB looked good against us. It was their D that got gaped all game long. Max wouldn't put 49 on us. ****, he's not even the reason they are winning this game. A punt return for a TD and a pick 6 is why they are walking away with it. Their D and special teams is why they are whooping Arkansas, and anyone with a brain can see that.

We beat a really good TAM team, period. You don't spot a good team 10 points, then outscore them 48-23 the rest of the way unless you are a REALLY good team. I think we might just be a bit better than they think.
Exactly. The ESPiN media heads can run their mouths all they want to about them looking like a different team with Johnson at QB. Truth is…. there was a reason Johnson was second string. The guy we played against, was better. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
I watch more ball than the average Miami fan and I pride myself on being a realist. With that being said I think this is a 10 win team. And a legit one if healthy of course. Never would have imagined after last year
10 is no longer a crazy number. UM has challenging games in the near future, should be favored in most, but they will be closer games by virtue of the competition. We will be playing against a lot more future NFL players in the next 4-6 weeks than the past 4 games.
All that being said, UM has a great QB, Oline, really good WRs and RBs. And pretty stolid defense at all 3 levels.

10 is not a crazy number anymore.

Advertisement
Exactly. The ESPiN media heads can run their mouths all they want to about yhem looking like a different team with Johnson at QB. Truth is…. there was a reason Johnson was second string. The guy we played against, was better. Plain and simple.
QB play has nothing to do with their wins. They have been dominant defensively. Except against us of course.

If TAMU beats Alabama next week, they will be the front runners in the SEC West and they will be propelled up the polls. Then, the media will definitely place more respect on the Canes win over TAMU.

BUT none of this matters unless the Canes stay healthy, continue to improve and take care of business on each Saturday. The opportunity for a very special and memorable season is right before us for the taking

Advertisement
you are right! Just looking back. I knew it was a TE....
Really curious to see how Carver develops. Hockey and a lacrosse player and hes got a HUGE frame (pause) just needs to add weight. He might be a DE down the road as well he’s just kind of a freak athlete newer to the game

Had a good offer list and was committed to Notre Dame to play lacrosse

Exactly. The ESPiN media heads can run their mouths all they want to about yhem looking like a different team with Johnson at QB. Truth is…. there was a reason Johnson was second string. The guy we played against, was better. Plain and simple.

It’s crazy and totally disrespectful to the guy we played against. It’s like they didn’t watch him play, against us or anyone else, before the injury. He played like a stud and took an absolute beating. We would’ve destroyed A&M with Johnson.

Advertisement
It’s crazy and totally disrespectful to the guy we played against. It’s like they didn’t watch him play, against us or anyone else, before the injury. He played like a stud and took an absolute beating. We would’ve destroyed A&M with Johnson.
Facts! Then they would be saying the same thing about the other guy. 😂🤣

Honestly, I think he's a LOT better than Max. Most of the game, I was like, "****, this guy can make some throws!" He was most certainly the starter for a reason. Dude was getting hammered and kept dealing. Max would have folded, and we would have won by 30 with him in there. Their starter? He kept them in the game, period. Without him, we roll the **** out of A&M. That dude is a positive difference maker. Max, not so much.

Advertisement
Back