Miami’s Texas A&M Win

Advertisement
Meh, their QB looked good against us. It was their D that got gaped all game long. Max wouldn't put 49 on us. ****, he's not even the reason they are winning this game. A punt return for a TD and a pick 6 is why they are walking away with it. Their D and special teams is why they are whooping Arkansas, and anyone with a brain can see that.

We beat a really good TAM team, period. You don't spot a good team 10 points, then outscore them 48-23 the rest of the way unless you are a REALLY good team. I think we might just be a bit better than they think.
We spotted them 14. Blocked punt and muffed punt resulted in tds

Advertisement
I'm so glad we faced that d-line early in the year they gonna be nasty when all them youngsters get older
Our Oline would do the same thing to TAMU in September, October, November, December, January, etc……
Our success against TAMU had zero to do with the experience of their Dline. And we started a true freshman at right tackle.

Advertisement
Our Oline would do the same thing to TAMU in September, October, November, December, January, etc……
Our success against TAMU had zero to do with the experience of their Dline. And we started a true freshman at right tackle.
I know I'm just saying it would be a lot tougher but we still would win

Advertisement
That Dline has been straight bullying every team so far not named Miami…
IMG_0289.png

Advertisement
They might have been favorites vs bama with the QB who got hurt with how meh bama is. Max Johnson is just not that good

Advertisement
Back