Miami’s Texas A&M Win

brock

All-American
Continues to look like a really good win early on vs an elite team talent wise. They have handled all of their opponents with ease pretty much and I wouldnt Be surprised if they beat bama this year: they are going to be 4-1 after this game is over and are up 34-16 right now vs Arkansas

Advertisement
Continues to look like a really good win early on vs an elite team talent wise. They have handled all of their opponents with ease pretty much and I wouldnt Be surprised if they beat bama this year: they are going to be 4-1 after this game is over and are up 34-16 right now vs Arkansas

It's a quality win from what is shaping up to look like a top 15 A2M squad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What impresses me is how good their D-line looks against Arkansas, whereas I don't remember them getting much pressure against us.

Our OL is legit. Did Edgerrin Cooper even play against us? Dude has 2 sacks and 3 TFL vs Arky and I don’t remember hearing his name vs us.

Advertisement
Yup. ABC even said they look like a different team with Johnson of course

the narrative will be Max Johnson make ATM better to devalue the win. We beat their a$$ plain and simple. Also LOL @ SHEmar
Meh, their QB looked good against us. It was their D that got gaped all game long. Max wouldn't put 49 on us. ****, he's not even the reason they are winning this game. A punt return for a TD and a pick 6 is why they are walking away with it. Their D and special teams is why they are whooping Arkansas, and anyone with a brain can see that.

We beat a really good TAM team, period. You don't spot a good team 10 points, then outscore them 48-23 the rest of the way unless you are a REALLY good team. I think we might just be a bit better than they think.

Advertisement
Honestly I don't care how good A&M looks. **** em. It won't have an impact on weather we get to the playoff. When Miami gets to 7-0 and A&M is 6-1 they'll rank them higher.
I don’t think football wins and losses ever impact the WEATHER.

Live Tv Rain GIF by The Weather Channel

Advertisement
Back