Meanwhile, in Bama...

Advertisement
College Football Happy Dance GIF by SEC Network
So that is @LeedsCane on the left, @nystateofmind in the middle, so who is on the right?!?!

If you're talking about Bama I'm lol'ing. **** doesn't stop as long as Saban is still at the helm. Even in a down year for them like this year they compete for championships.
While you're laughing it still don't change the situation. This is something they've never seen, and honestly this last year's team (if not for the fact the media pushes the sec to the forefront annually ) had no business being ANYWHERE NEAR a cfb playoff. Not even gonna get started on that Heisman. Obviously the objective to playing the game is competing for a championship. But that don't mean it's teams who should be there regularly that get in. Like I always say THAT GOOD OLD BOY NETWORK IS STRONG. The only way they'd feel better is if Texas could be thrown in there with Notre Dame too...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like a certain someone is running into a Lil trouble in trailer park heaven... Coaches leaving right and left. Kids transferring out daily, 8 kids declaring even ones who know they're first round management eligible. Hmm. I wonder.
Slade declaring was super weird, imo

Everyone is looking for a ***** in the armor…Coaches leave Bama annually. He’ll probably add another fromer NFL HC in his Rehabilitation program. They reshuffle the bottom of their roster annually. They hit the portal and signed Gibbs and ricks top 2 potions of need. Both guys are big time pulls. Recruiting class? Ranked 2nd lol. They just played in a natty with The worse roster Bama has had in a championship game..there’s no trouble in trailorloosa yet unfortunately

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Paper tiger... Others opinions rarely faze me so I'll simply say this was a VERY downyear overall for competitive balance throughout college football. Not too much impressive out there.
But but but Jawja's defense was the best in the history of college football!!!

Advertisement
Back