Meanwhile, in Bama...

Advertisement
While you're laughing it still don't change the situation. This is something they've never seen, and honestly this last year's team (if not for the fact the media pushes the sec to the forefront annually ) had no business being ANYWHERE NEAR a cfb playoff. Not even gonna get started on that Heisman. Obviously the objective to playing the game is competing for a championship. But that don't mean it's teams who should be there regularly that get in. Like I always say THAT GOOD OLD BOY NETWORK IS STRONG. The only way they'd feel better is if Texas could be thrown in there with Notre Dame too...
So you have an argument of who should have been there over Bama? Please?

Advertisement
The transfer portal will definitely, on net, reduce the crazy depth we've seen from Bama the past decade. They'll replace some of those loses through the portal (they got perhaps the two best non-qb prospects in the portal committed), but it's gonna reduce their depth overall.
I think this premise is completely wrong. The transfer portal is CFB FA. With no limit in who u can take, no cap and nothing to hinder where a kid decides to go or for what reason. Going into 2022 the biggest hole on Bama was LB and WR. They got Williams out of the portal and y’all saw the difference that made. They go Henry to to who was the number 1 ranked player in the portal. This szn the 2 holes, a dynamic RB..they went and got the top RB Gibbs. Need a Cb also..went and got Ricks.

when it comes to position of need at Bama, they will have a advantage when it comes to the transfer portal with being able to cherry pick the top guys. The guys leaving in the portal at Bama will be replaced..Sad but true

Looks like a certain someone is running into a Lil trouble in trailer park heaven... Coaches leaving right and left. Kids transferring out daily, 8 kids declaring even ones who know they're first round management eligible. Hmm. I wonder.

Wait lol you think the kids who have left are a problem? All of that looked like roster purge.

They may have the best QB, DE, CB, and LB in CFB next year. They’ll win 12 games and be in the playoffs.

Advertisement
So you have an argument of who should have been there over Bama? Please?
Nope. I absolutely don't. What you picked out of that neglected the rest of what I said. It was a horrible year for college football. But any handful of teams had just as much of a claim as bama did. Yet there was never a question that bama would be there. Honestly never is. Cause as long as they have atleast a decent team(which is what they had this year) then for finan ial reasons they'll be there on a yearly basis. Anything two losses or less and they'll be there.

Nope. I absolutely don't. What you picked out of that neglected the rest of what I said. It was a horrible year for college football. But any handful of teams had just as much of a claim as bama did. Yet there was never a question that bama would be there. Honestly never is. Cause as long as they have atleast a decent team(which is what they had this year) then for finan ial reasons they'll be there on a yearly basis. Anything two losses or less and they'll be there.
Yeah that's a biased opinion, not getting into that. Bama and UGA were hands down better than everyone else in the field, but feel free to waste your time thinking different, lmao.

Wait lol you think the kids who have left are a problem? All of that looked like roster purge.

They may have the best QB, DE, CB, and LB in CFB next year. They’ll win 12 games and be in the playoffs.
They'll be there again. That part is true. The rest I'll simply leave at I disagree.

Advertisement
I think this premise is completely wrong. The transfer portal is CFB FA. With no limit in who u can take, no cap and nothing to hinder where a kid decides to go or for what reason. Going into 2022 the biggest hole on Bama was LB and WR. They got Williams out of the portal and y’all saw the difference that made. They go Henry to to who was the number 1 ranked player in the portal. This szn the 2 holes, a dynamic RB..they went and got the top RB Gibbs. Need a Cb also..went and got Ricks.

when it comes to position of need at Bama, they will have a advantage when it comes to the transfer portal with being able to cherry pick the top guys. The guys leaving in the portal at Bama will be replaced..Sad but true
Agreed, but I wasn't talking about starters (Ricks and Gibbs), which is who you referenced, I was talking about depth. Sanders is a 2nd string LB next year who would probably see a decent amount of snaps and would start in the even of an injury. Instead of being a 2nd stringer, he's gonna go somewhere else (Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma) and probably start immediately. There's a number of talented 5 star/4 star second stringers who are gonna bolt. They've already had 8 transfers out and 2 transfers in.

BTW I don't think the transfer portal has no cap. Unless I'm mistaken, between the transfer portal and high school recruiting, each school has only 25 counters a year. If Bama loses 10+ players to the portal + on top of what they'll lose to the NFL/graduation, they're not gonna have enough counters to trot out an 85 man roster. Which means less depth...

Advertisement
Saban get caught ****** hostess or support staffer? đź‘€
đź‘€

ZomboMeme 16012022140328.jpg

Saban is not teflon. His genius was being able to manipulate controllable situations. Stacking 5 stars from all over the country and bury them on the depth chart giving him huge margin for error. Now with the portal and kids being able to leave but not also get paid. This could be the thing that sends the dynasty into nose dive. Not likely but possible. Lots of moving parts is hard to control. Saban likes to control

Advertisement
Back