McCluster announcing tomorrow

Advertisement
You can’t guarantee ****...kid could’ve been injured or even recovering from an injury & just wanted to challenge himself anyway at the camp. I’m not talking about highlights fool...kid never comes off the field...a real dog & reads his keys so well to find the ball.

People like you are so stupid it’s ridiculous...I’m so tired of you morons on this board.
Nah bruh, i ur just trying to find excuses, dude can't cover, he's slow, not quick, and has no hands. Face the facts star *****. He hits hard, so hes a dog :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Did we actually recruit him hard? “He” showed up a lot. That’s all we know. We want Mathis, so it would make sense that the staff didn’t give him the cold shoulder in order to not alienate Mathis. Seems pretty simple to understand.

And for those saying his tape looks good, you don’t know how to evaluate LBs. The first thing you see on the tape is the hard hitting. Congrats. Now to the actual evaluation.

One of the things that jumps out immediately is how stiff he is. When he’s asked to open up his hips outside of a straight line he struggles badly.

His first 3-4 steps each time are slow due to a lack of twitch and explosion.

While he struggles on an initial turn, he does a good job once turned and running to a point where he’ll meet the runner. Unfortunately Power 5 athletes will easily beat him to the spot, as you can see how he doesn’t have the speed to simply chase down.

Excellent tackler. Comes with power and wraps up.

Has pretty good feet once he gets them moving.

Often overpowers smaller blockers, but when facing blockers who are similar or bigger size, often gives ground before initial strike because struggles to disengage. Part of that is his lack of being an explosive/twitchy athlete, he doesn’t have a strong initial punch when he isn’t on the move.

Honestly, this is a kid who doesn’t play on a good Power 5 team at LB. They won’t do this, but his only real chance to help a very good team is to bulk up and play FB.

Nah bruh, i ur just trying to find excuses, dude can't cover, he's slow, not quick, and has no hands. Face the facts star *****. He hits hard, so hes a dog :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Excuses? Coaches that make 300k a year want him in their program but he’s trash bc of what his scores were at a combine that you didn’t attend?

Your opinion trash bro

Did we actually recruit him hard? “He” showed up a lot. That’s all we know. We want Mathis, so it would make sense that the staff didn’t give him the cold shoulder in order to not alienate Mathis. Seems pretty simple to understand.

And for those saying his tape looks good, you don’t know how to evaluate LBs. The first thing you see on the tape is the hard hitting. Congrats. Now to the actual evaluation.

One of the things that jumps out immediately is how stiff he is. When he’s asked to open up his hips outside of a straight line he struggles badly.

His first 3-4 steps each time are slow due to a lack of twitch and explosion.

While he struggles on an initial turn, he does a good job once turned and running to a point where he’ll meet the runner. Unfortunately Power 5 athletes will easily beat him to the spot, as you can see how he doesn’t have the speed to simply chase down.

Excellent tackler. Comes with power and wraps up.

Has pretty good feet once he gets them moving.

Often overpowers smaller blockers, but when facing blockers who are similar or bigger size, often gives ground before initial strike because struggles to disengage. Part of that is his lack of being an explosive/twitchy athlete, he doesn’t have a strong initial punch when he isn’t on the move.

Honestly, this is a kid who doesn’t play on a good Power 5 team at LB. They won’t do this, but his only real chance to help a very good team is to bulk up and play FB.

This post is clueless.

unlike you..I have full game tapes of the kid. You do not & CANNOT ever obtain them.

You’re pump faking worse than Peyton Manning.

Advertisement
Excuses? Coaches that make 300k a year want him in their program but he’s trash bc of what his scores were at a combine that you didn’t attend?

Your opinion trash bro
My opinion is not trash history repeats itself, and history shows that when you have a sparq score as low as that you will not be that successful at the D1 level. That being said you obviously didn't watch his camp film nor his hudl film. His weaknesses are very prevalent, bu.t because he hits hard you think he is good. Like I said again, your a star *****, he is not a D1 caliber football player and you will see in the future. All of this is straight facts and your opinion is ******.

My opinion is not trash history repeats itself, and history shows that when you have a sparq score as low as that you will not be that successful at the D1 level. That being said you obviously didn't watch his camp film nor his hudl film. His weaknesses are very prevalent, bu.t because he hits hard you think he is good. Like I said again, your a star *****, he is not a D1 caliber football player and you will see in the future. All of this is straight facts and your opinion is ******.

No it doesn’t..you’re making **** up. weaknesses? Every player has weaknesses...you just don’t know them..period. Hudl film? Man you’re watching Hudl highlights..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 GTFOOH

Your opinion trash like your chick.

If FSU is really using him as a striker they are more clueless than what I thought. The only way this kid pans out is as a true middle linebacker to defend the run between the tackles. Thats his strength. If you start using guys against their strengths you'll never win.

No it doesn’t..you’re making **** up. weaknesses? Every player has weaknesses...you just don’t know them..period. Hudl film? Man you’re watching Hudl highlights..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 GTFOOH

Your opinion trash like your chick.
Your literally slow in the head, ***** not even funny. You can clearly see he does not have the speed, get off, nor quickness that is D1 level caliber. Their is a difference between weaknesses that can be fix and others that cannot. This dude is not gaining 30Lbs throughout his college career and significantly getting any faster or quicker, but keep being delusional. Do u know what Hudl film shows, it shows the players highlights. I was able to determine that hes is really not that good from watching his highlights, meaning I am very objective and do real evaluations, while you just look at stars and him hitting hard.
FSU plans to use him as a striker :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Dude doesn't have the athletic ability to cover what makes you think he is gonna do any good at striker. Your delusional and don't use logic.

Advertisement
Your literally slow in the head, ***** not even funny. You can clearly see he does not have the speed, get off, nor quickness that is D1 level caliber. Their is a difference between weaknesses that can be fix and others that cannot. This dude is not gaining 30Lbs throughout his college career and significantly getting any faster or quicker, but keep being delusional. Do u know what Hudl film shows, it shows the players highlights. I was able to determine that hes is really not that good from watching his highlights, meaning I am very objective and do real evaluations, while you just look at stars and him hitting hard.
FSU plans to use him as a striker :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Dude doesn't have the athletic ability to cover what makes you think he is gonna do any good at striker. Your delusional and don't use logic.

Are you on free base? Meth? What is it? Stop trying to educate me on Hudl or anything football related. He doesn’t need str8 line 40 speed when he’s side to sideline like a got **** boss. Reading & diagnosing his keys to find the ball like a Boss. You’re clueless.

You’re basing this ballers potential on one nike camp that you don’t know if he was even hurt at? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 & then using it to project his potential.

I know coach Woodie personally...stfu about their plans for him bc you don’t know WTF you’re talking about. Clown

Good point. It’s just human nature, though, to think that everyone else is a fool.

A perfect example is the shift in baseball. The one time per game a guy breaks his bat and the ball rolls into left field right by where the ss normally plays - 6,000 block heads start screaming about what an idiot the coach is. But the 2x/game 2b catches a frozen rope in right center... crickets.

People conveniently remember the “bad” outcome simply because it gives them something to talk about.

Manny will get his.
Baseball is a still around? Didnt realize that.

Are you on free base? Meth? What is it? Stop trying to educate me on Hudl or anything football related. He doesn’t need str8 line 40 speed when he’s side to sideline like a got **** boss. Reading & diagnosing his keys to find the ball like a Boss. You’re clueless.

You’re basing this ballers potential on one nike camp that you don’t know if he was even hurt at? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 & then using it to project his potential.

I know coach Woodie personally...stfu about their plans for him bc you don’t know WTF you’re talking about. Clown
I just wanted to thank you and @twes.305 for providing me w some drama here the last few minutes.

Will there be a sequel?

Lets just admit that is a decent football player and below average athletically.

And at 190 pounds, his Sparq score doesnt translate well to this Level of D1 ball. He is going to gain what 20 pounds and get slower and more stiff than he already is. I just dont see him being successful in the ACC or honestly any southern based football conference. His straight line speed and his lateral quickness is bad really bad.

Advertisement

He doesn't have any speed at all whether its straight line or side to side, stop being in denial the proof is literally right in front if your face. I'm basing a ballets potential on his strength and weaknesses and his weaknesses out weigh his strengths. The only thing you can tell me he is good at is diagnosing plays, but that's it. Diagnosing plays can only get u so far. If he was hurt then people would obviously know by now, but he wasn't so again stop trying to make excuses. I don't give af if u know Woodie personally, no wonder ur a Clown.

Dude said it himself that they recruited him to play in their Star Backer position which is a Hybrid Safety/Linebacker position similar to our Striker position.

Advertisement
You said "our defensive staff" you didnt say with the exception of coach rumph or banda, therefore you included them sir. And what do you mean we've been "out recruited" since they got here, lol, all teams miss on players, who had the #1 pass defense in the nation, wake up to reality, and dont be a star *****, wait until you see actual play on the field, class and player rankings mean nothing!

I included them in average at best recruiting bc theyve been average at best. I don’t think you’re understanding what I am saying. If we have the #1 pass D in America why can’t we sign the top db’s in South Florida every year? We have below average recruiters. That doesn’t mean they can’t coach, it means they can’t sell.

This post is clueless.

unlike you..I have full game tapes of the kid. You do not & CANNOT ever obtain them.

You’re pump faking worse than Peyton Manning.

Dad, uncle, or someone close trying to feel important?

Lets just admit that is a decent football player and below average athletically.

And at 190 pounds, his Sparq score doesnt translate well to this Level of D1 ball. He is going to gain what 20 pounds and get slower and more stiff than he already is. I just dont see him being successful in the ACC or honestly any southern based football conference. His straight line speed and his lateral quickness is bad really bad.

The bolded part is not necessarily true. There is this myth that adding weight produces less speed. That's not true. Your body type, muscle mass, fat %, how you carry that weight, and flexibility all matter. It is absolutely possible to gain good, healthy weight, and maintain or even increase your straight line speed. It takes a strong S&C program and hard work, but it is possible.

Redwine (who gained weight and got faster) should have dispelled the myth by now, but it keeps creeping back up in conversation...

Advertisement
Back