McCluster announcing tomorrow

Dude I went and watched Campbell down the street from my house in HS

Cowart went to Armwood, which is right outside Tampa off I4

You just picked a couple great ones there LMAO. I'd like to see some research but I'm guessing that midwest to south west area produces more 4/5 star busts than anywhere in the state. The Noles and Gayturds can have those boys. I'll keep it on the east coast.

Advertisement
So people are now whining about not getting a slow LB. Do I have this correct?

No, no... see if Miami had recruited him, then beat out FSU and landed him, you are supposed to complain that Diaz doesn't know how to evaluate LBs for going after a 190 lb LB who literally has the the same 40 time as one of our 290 lb DTs (Moten runs a 5.1 40).

Since Miami initially recruited him, then not landing him means FSU took our lunch. Proof that Manny can't close a deal. What he SHOULD have done is landed the kid to prove he can beat out FSU, then told him,

"Ha! Just kidding. No scholly for you. You are too slow. But make sure everyone knows we got you to sign."

If you even THINK that the staff decided not to go hard after the kid after looking at his embarrassingly poor testing numbers and more film, you need to turn in your Cane superfan card.

Last edited:
5.13 forty with a 69 SPARQ rating lol smh **** I bet Nike was like who tf invited this kid....

Advertisement
YESSSSS MANN THANK YOU!! I’m not saying he’s a can’t miss stud I’m saying we wanted him pretty much as bad as we want anyone and we lost. THATS THE PROBLEM. Not that we didn’t get him but that we lost another battle.

This is the point. I think dude is overrated, but how many times r we going to lose out on guys?

This is the point. I think dude is overrated, but how many times r we going to lose out on guys?

All the time... because we are recruiting against in state rivals... they lose battles against us just as much as we do. The difference is that those players don’t resonate with fans because it wasn’t a lost recruiting battle, it just registers as a recruit that committed, but we aren’t necessarily exposed to the fact that FSU or UF lost those particular battles.

For every Asante Samuel there is a Avery Huff.

Advertisement
Growing up and living around the Tampa area and following recruiting, I'd say a large % of Tampa area kids flame out at the college level. I especially don't like the Pinellas county kids. Byron Cowart and George Campbell come to mind in recent memory. There are many more, for sure.

I dunno..you might have a point about Tampa but Pinellas county got some dogs fam.

For those of you crapping on camp times...have any of you watched his film?

It’s phenomenal..**** wrong with some of y’all.

Advertisement
For those of you crapping on camp times...have any of you watched his film?

It’s phenomenal..**** wrong with some of y’all.
It shows his highlights, I guarantee with those times he was getting burnt in coverage and even with an angle on a RB was getting out run to the edge. This is D1 college ball not ******* high school where majority of RBs and WRs are running 4.8-4.7 40.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back