Mccloud plans to redshirt

Advertisement
I like the thought that he could play in the bowl game or (at the risk of being flayed alive on this board) should we squeak into the ACCCHGM and believe we have a shot, that would be a good time to play the McCloud card.

Advertisement
They confirmed back for VT? conditioning could an issue with nesta because you can't really run or condition with a boot

Even in the boot he’s better than any other DL on the team. Didn’t I read that on here somewhere?

Overall, if you look at the total points, our defense has been good. Especially if you factor in the fieldl position at times. They are really not the problem.

McCloud coming back next season can only help us with experience.

Advertisement
ppphtqtr32rsbjbm0txk.jpg

Smart move on his part. He can further his Education. And who knows, maybe it will improve his chances of playing in the NFL.

A rarity these days. Usually we see players leaving early thinking they are better than they are. Here’s a guy that’s doing just the opposite, to hopefully get better than he is.

What makes me the angriest and saddest part of that tweet is a “player” has to tell the “coaches” that hey I’m not playing and I’d like to up my draft status and more importantly I’d like UM to have an upperclassman LB on a team that’s already thin and young at LB next year. So basically McLeod is smarting then our own ******* JV coaches! Smfh it’s over dude,******* over! Just burn it down UM, we all know that’s what you want. Just get it over with instead of try to appease us by this slow burn youve been doing since Donna got here with these pop warner coaching hires! Atleast that would give us fans a chance to move on and save our sanity. Fvck you UM, Fvck you manny, Fvck you James, Fvck you BOT, and Fvck you any fan that supports this **** anymore. Just put us out of our ******* misery already!
Lmao relax guy. He probably wasnt open to the idea before now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back