Mccloud plans to redshirt

Advertisement
I wouldn't call this meaningful at all. Not this year, not next year, not on Miami, not if he grad transfers.

Brooks, Huff, Cave and whoever else starts to emerge will be just fine next year...at least keep par with whatever we've got going now, which has been kind of consistently spotty over the past four years.

I wouldn't call this meaningful at all. Not this year, not next year, not on Miami, not if he grad transfers.

Brooks, Huff, Cave and whoever else starts to emerge will be just fine next year...at least keep par with whatever we've got going now, which has been kind of consistently spotty over the past four years.

Yeeeeah not falling for this anymore. I am not saying McCloud will be a game changer for our LB corp next year (although it cant hurt) but I am not falling for the hype of the other guys either. We were told that Mallory would be a sure fire 1st round pick at TE next year he was so unguardable in camp and that Cam should be the starting RB over Dallas. Not falling for the Greentree hype anymore. Brooks and Huff and Cave will have Michigan State game 1 next year. We need all the veterans we can get to ease them in.

Advertisement
Him and Sam Brooks will be the starting 2. Sam Brooks will be the next UM All American LB here and will concuss double digit players in his career here.
My hot take for the day.

Yeeeeah not falling for this anymore. I am not saying McCloud will be a game changer for our LB corp next year (although it cant hurt) but I am not falling for the hype of the other guys either. We were told that Mallory would be a sure fire 1st round pick at TE next year he was so unguardable in camp and that Cam should be the starting RB over Dallas. Not falling for the Greentree hype anymore. Brooks and Huff and Cave will have Michigan State game 1 next year. We need all the veterans we can get to ease them in.

I think you're mistaking me.

I am not even hyping up Brooks, Huff, Cave. Just saying that our linebacker play hasn't been that special where another batch of players can't fill the void. Zach McCloud really hasn't played for us in what will be two seasons with legitimately no competition and we've transitioned to a hybrid defense, in part because McCloud was a weak spot and liability. I don't know what makes you think that he'd be good next year. I would wager that pretty much anyone could do what he'd be capable of doing in this defense.

Advertisement
Back