Mccloud plans to redshirt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s Go!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 Smart Move by him when they all came into Miami many believed he had the highest ceiling at linebacker! 2020 linebacker core could be special

Good move for next season, assuming McCloud doesn't enter the portal. However, we're SUPER thin at LB now (Shaq, Mike, Sam).

Advertisement

What makes me the angriest and saddest part of that tweet is a “player” has to tell the “coaches” that hey I’m not playing and I’d like to up my draft status and more importantly I’d like UM to have an upperclassman LB on a team that’s already thin and young at LB next year. So basically McLeod is smarter then our own ******* JV coaches! Smfh it’s over dude,******* over! Just burn it down UM, we all know that’s what you want. Just get it over with instead of try to appease us by this slow burn youve been doing since Donna got here with these pop warner coaching hires! Atleast that would give us fans a chance to move on and save our sanity. Fvck you UM, Fvck you manny, Fvck you James, Fvck you BOT, and Fvck you any fan that supports this **** anymore. Just put us out of our ******* misery already!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back