Mccloud plans to redshirt

Advertisement
Mcclouds highschool film screamed inside backer he struggles in zone coverage
We have speed now on the outside, he should go in as the MLB. He can be the QB of the D as a 5th year senior.

Last edited:
Linebacker next year was looking like a potential weakspot but now is very encouraging. Mccloud,brooks and Joyner are super athletic rotation along with huff and the incoming freshman things are looking good

Advertisement
Bad genetics with his body composition/fat distribution but football isn’t played on the beach or in a bodybuilding competition. All that matters is on the football field he’s a beast!
That was him last year, he’s in much better shape now

Nesta will help but he’s not what some here think. He was going to be in the rotation but in spring ford and bethel were a lot better. Actually at this point miller might be better too.
Nesta was the best dt in the country in 2018 recruiting class. You are underselling him and I disagree With the notion that bethel and ford was a lot better especially bethel when outside of ford , Nesta consistently got the most praise of the dts. He’s literally the same size Gerald Willis was a shade under 6’2 305 or so right now. He will be fine physically and bring that attitude at dt and pass rushing presence which we surely need.

diaz said Nesta got in on team periods and provided a nice shot in the arm on the defense today too

Last edited:
Advertisement
just watched his hudl higlighta again, McCloud was definitely a thumper in high school and he looked pretty athletic, hopefully that move to MLB will help him excel

Nesta will help but he’s not what some here think. He was going to be in the rotation but in spring ford and bethel were a lot better. Actually at this point miller might be better too.

Lol at Ford and Bethel we’re a lot better in the spring... stay off the meth.

Very smart move by that young man. Very smart! He has the tools, size, and athleticism to be better than Quarterman. Now he just needs the heart and opportunity.

Advertisement
Nesta was the best dt in the country in 2018 recruiting class. You are underselling him and I disagree With the notion that bethel and ford was a lot better especially bethel when outside of ford , Nesta consistently got the most praise of the dts.

No I’m going off of what people see at practice. He was maybe the third best dt. He’s nowhere near a dominating type player. In spring he was nowhere near the first two. That’s just facts.

I’m just not overselling him like most here. It’s off of what people have seen.

And Manny completely rejected the idea when it was posed to him last week. Seems like he's kind of making it up as he goes along...

Either that or he’s lying to the media. Hope it’s the latter.

Advertisement
Lol at Ford and Bethel we’re a lot better in the spring... stay off the meth.

That’s facts ******.

I had this discussion with a friend and he didn’t believe it , it took his god Gary Ferman to say it on his show this week to believe it.

He’s a rotational guy but has a ways to go to be a Willis type. Which can happen in a year or two.

That’s facts ******.

I had this discussion with a friend and he didn’t believe it , it took his god Gary Ferman to say it on his show this week to believe it.

He’s a rotational guy but has a ways to go to be a Willis type. Which can happen in a year or two.

Lmaoo Nesta destroyed the entire oline every rep every practice every scrimmage.... you will need to put Ford and Bethel together to be half as good as Nesta.

I can’t believe this wasn’t at least discussed as a possibility this offseason at all??

dude can be your starting mike next year with good game experience... not to mention outside looking in he seems like a very mature kid who can help the young kids. Win-win on top of helping his draft resume

Advertisement
Back