Mccloud plans to redshirt

He will provide some much needed experience at LB next year. I like this move.

I think they should have only played him 2 so far...Almost unfair to do it this way. And I hope they have a limit to how late they will burn it...I.e. even if Shaq or Pick are injured like game 9/10 or later, we won't burn yours.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mcloud/Brooks/Joyner for 2 spots is a nice little trio...Hopefully Jennings stays as the 4th. And then Huff/Frierson as the strikers imo

WLB: Mcloud/Joyner/Mathis/(Steed if still here, and with a chance to move up if he's any semblance after all the injuries)
MLB: Brooks/Jenning or Joyner/Jennings or Joyner/Flagg
Strike: Frierson/Huff/Alford (read there's a chance he gets a ship)

RS: Austin-Cave (the other 2 are in early I believe)

Let 1-2 of the frosh play ST for depth and then other 1-2 shirt?

Every post you make is borderline retarded.

Jesus christ.
And every post you make defending this abortion of a coaching staff isn’t borderline retarded, it’s full blown ******. So go ahead and keep your head up your *** while the rest of us see crystal clear what this staff is. Just remember dude, fans like you are part of the problem! Why would UM change when dip$hits like you still support the this crap product. You don’t like my doses of reality then block me mutherfvcker and **** off! Other then that Fvck you!

And every post you make defending this abortion of a coaching staff isn’t borderline retarded, it’s full blown ******. So go ahead and keep your head up your *** while the rest of us see crystal clear what this staff is. Just remember dude, fans like you are part of the problem! Why would UM change when dip$hits like you still support the this crap product. You don’t like my doses of reality then block me mutherfvcker and **** off! Other then that Fvck you!

Ok you are obviously 16 and your mom breast fest you paint. Take a deep breath and know that my short bus has plenty of room for lil Nicky.

Front?

Middle?

Riding pine out back?

Lemme know what makes lil Nicky happy and if you are good on Fridays you can have a complementary sippy cup.

Advertisement
Was disappointed to hear he had played against Bethune, to be honest. Would have been nice to be able to potentially use him for that one more game in a more meaningful setting.
Diaz said today it was because it was up to Zach and he didint make the decision till CMU

Ok you are obviously 16 and your mom breast fest you paint. Take a deep breath and know that my short bus has plenty of room for lil Nicky.

Front?

Middle?

Riding pine out back?

Lemme know what makes lil Nicky happy and if you are good on Fridays you can have a complementary sippy cup.
Yea I’m the one who’s 16 mutherfvcker, think again @$$hole if I was 16 there would be nothing to bit<h about because I would have never seen a winning season let alone championships in my life! I would just think this is normal canes football. Lol I’m 39 punk and have been through it all since 83. So again if you don’t like my doses of reality grandpa then block me or take a long walk off a short pier for all I care. Let me guess, you probably thought Lou Saban was good coach huh? Gtfoh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea I’m the one who’s 16 mutherfvcker, think again @$$hole if I was 16 there would be nothing to ***** about because I would have never seen a winning season let alone championships in my life! I would just think this is normal canes football. I’m 39 punk and have been through it all since 83. So again if you don’t like my doses of reality grandpa then block me or take a long walk off a short pier for all I care. Let me guess, you probably thought Lou Saban was good coach huh? Gtfoh

Do you want fruit punch or peach for the sippy cup on Friday?

: pulls up short bus with a smile :

Come on in lil fella.

Mcloud/Brooks/Joyner for 2 spots is a nice little trio...Hopefully Jennings stays as the 4th. And then Huff/Frierson as the strikers imo

WLB: Mcloud/Joyner/Mathis/(Steed if still here, and with a chance to move up if he's any semblance after all the injuries)
MLB: Brooks/Jenning or Joyner/Jennings or Joyner/Flagg
Strike: Frierson/Huff/Alford (read there's a chance he gets a ship)

RS: Austin-Cave (the other 2 are in early I believe)

Let 1-2 of the frosh play ST for depth and then other 1-2 shirt?
Cave is a EE too. And no to huff at striker.

Cave is a EE too. And no to huff at striker.

Ya I think Huff in this defense best fit is striker...I'm not penciling him in there just yet, but striker is very important to this D and I think he will be an animal there.

I did not know that on TAC, thanks.

Advertisement
Pat Bethel Is better than Nesta Silvera

Signed Cribby 🤡
OMFG
635607CF-0B88-4CF6-8FAD-7E6F31900C8B.jpeg

Yea I’m the one who’s 16 mutherfvcker, think again @$$hole if I was 16 there would be nothing to bit<h about because I would have never seen a winning season let alone championships in my life! I would just think this is normal canes football. Lol I’m 39 punk and have been through it all since 83. So again if you don’t like my doses of reality grandpa then block me or take a long walk off a short pier for all I care. Let me guess, you probably thought Lou Saban was good coach huh? Gtfoh

If you are 39 how the fk you been through everything since 83? Doubt you can remember anything from 83 unless you've seen it through YouTube videos.

Advertisement
**** I love this. Really helps that LB unit next year. There is going to be some talent on the team next year. Let's see if they get coached up.

It's nice that we get a fifth yer senior to lead the young LB's but honestly, as a player, he has never shown me much.

Never understood why he was always mentioned in the same breath as Shaq and Pinckney because, besides the fact that they came in together, he never made any plays and was actually a big liability whenever he did play.

Don't expect that to change much. Hopefully I am wrong.

If you are 39 how the fk you been through everything since 83? Doubt you can remember anything from 83 unless you've seen it through YouTube videos.
From my uncles and familia. I still have vague memories of all the screaming of people going nuts after the win against Nebraska.

Advertisement
Back