Mccloud plans to redshirt

That’s facts ******.

I had this discussion with a friend and he didn’t believe it , it took his god Gary Ferman to say it on his show this week to believe it.

He’s a rotational guy but has a ways to go to be a Willis type. Which can happen in a year or two.
I thought Nesta was the reason no one knows where the Butler transfer is. He was bullying the poor kid. But maybe I’m wrong 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Lol at Ford and Bethel we’re a lot better in the spring... stay off the meth.

Oh and before the injury is was bethel and Ford by a huge disparit
Lmaoo Nesta destroyed the entire oline every rep every practice every scrimmage.... you will need to put Ford and Bethel together to be half as good as Nesta.

Yo don’t know **** dumbass. Literally his only pressure was when he lined up on tommy Kennedy, once again that’s facts.

Ford is the only dt that really impressed in spring. Ask d money , Stefan, Ivins or anyone else and theyll tell you the same.

If you need more proof go watch the bowl game , he looked like a child out there.

He’s nowhere close to being a Willis , he needs time. I know you’re retarded and are trolling but some folks actually think he’ll instantly be a game changer.

I thought Nesta was the reason no one knows where the Butler transfer is. He was bullying the poor kid. But maybe I’m wrong 🤷‍♂️
kennedy sucks but he was beating other lineman too. He absolutely will provide something we don’t currently have at dt right now

Everyone was bullying Kennedy , even the Fr. It was a gang bang on the poor kid. Hence why the coaches kept desperately moving him from position to position , before realizing he was a mistake.

kennedy sucks but he was beating other lineman too. He absolutely will provide something we don’t currently have at dt right now

He wasn’t starting so take that as facts. So if he was as awesome as you think he’d been starting.

He’s nowhere close to what some of you’re are building him up as.

This isn’t from one guy this, is from multiple people that’s seen practices. He’s nice for depth and will eat snaps but he’s faaaaaar from a game changer.

When will you cats learn to quit building guys up before they do something on Saturday? Then will rip them to shreds when they don’t become AA’s by second year.

He’s a dt that needs time , he’s not a special cat that’s dominating from week 1

Advertisement
This was a no brainer. Many of us have been saying this was the best move for him since the Spring. He was wasting his season away on the bench. Come back and own the LB Corp next year.

Wow, a tfl versus our ol? **** , he’s awesome. Russell Maryland part two!!

Imagine if central Michigan’s dt’s we’re out there.

He wasn’t starting so take that as facts. So if he was as awesome as you think he’d been starting.

He’s nowhere close to what some of you’re are building him up as.

This isn’t from one guy this, is from multiple people that’s seen practices. He’s nice for depth and will eat snaps but he’s faaaaaar from a game changer.

When will you cats learn to quit building guys up before they do something on Saturday? Then will rip them to shreds when they don’t become AA’s by second year.

He’s a dt that needs time , he’s not a special cat that’s dominating from week 1
No one said he was starting, just that he was getting a lot of praise from the coaches. And No one is expecting him being a willis type this year BUT he will be productive and is a better talent than you are giving him credit of being. I would have much rather had him Playing the first 4 games than not. Diaz even mentioned back in spring wisconsin game was a wake up call and he really improved from then on.
26BF6292-7A3B-40D5-A174-18267101E93D.jpeg

570A0746-DA7F-4056-A8B4-36C5F13AA7C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, a tfl versus our ol? **** , he’s awesome. Russell Maryland part two!!

Imagine if central Michigan’s dt’s we’re out there.
What you hating on Nesta for? Come on man lol. You acting like krazycane with Jarren lol. Imo the kid is going to be the goods at dt eventually

Advertisement
What you hating on Nesta for? Come on man lol. You acting like krazycane with Jarren lol. Imo the kid is going to be the goods at dt eventually

How’s it hating ?

You young cats are so sensitive , he’s just not a dominating type player like some think. I’m just being realistic , all I said was facts . At this time he’s a rotational guy that’ll help with depth and pass rush . That’s all I’ve posted. Where is it negative?

He’s not at the level some of you build him up to be.

Play in a bowl game? McCloud isn't watching the same team were watching. Ohh... it said possibly. My fault.

How’s it hating ?

You young cats are so sensitive , he’s just not a dominating type player like some think. I’m just being realistic , all I said was facts . At this time he’s a rotational guy that’ll help with depth and pass rush . That’s all I’ve posted. Where is it negative?

He’s not at the level some of you build him up to be.

While I am not saying that you're opinion is wrong. There is not enough there for you to call what you just said facts. Just like there isn't enough there to say he's going to dominate. Both are opinions

Advertisement
A third of the way into the season and we're already saying things look better next year.

While I am not saying that you're opinion is wrong. There is not enough there for you to call what you just said facts. Just like there isn't enough there to say he's going to dominate. Both are opinions

He wasn’t starting , that’s facts. He wasn’t dominating in spring....that’s facts.

Advertisement
What makes me the angriest and saddest part of that tweet is a “player” has to tell the “coaches” that hey I’m not playing and I’d like to up my draft status and more importantly I’d like UM to have an upperclassman LB on a team that’s already thin and young at LB next year. So basically McLeod is smarting then our own ******* JV coaches! Smfh it’s over dude,******* over! Just burn it down UM, we all know that’s what you want. Just get it over with instead of try to appease us by this slow burn youve been doing since Donna got here with these pop warner coaching hires! Atleast that would give us fans a chance to move on and save our sanity. Fvck you UM, Fvck you manny, Fvck you James, Fvck you BOT, and Fvck you any fan that supports this **** anymore. Just put us out of our ******* misery already!

Every post you make is borderline retarded.

Jesus christ.

A third of the way into the season and we're already saying things look better next year.
Well they actually do...

And easy schedule aside, no one who really follows our program thought we were going be better than a fringe Top 25 team anyways.

Advertisement
Back