MAX SQUAT DAYYY

Jesus. This was him coming in last summer. Shout out to him for committing to reshape his body and of course Feeley. He's going to be a monster by Year 3.

Advertisement
The staff might have got them an underrated prospect, dude looks like a beast. Still has to prove it on the field though.
His tape was pretty good. It's hard to find a 350 lb guy with that first step of his. I remember when he signed, people were trashing him because he was a 2 star. All I could say was, "Watch his tape." Yeah, it takes time to get in college ball shape, but it looks like he has, and faster than expected. He's going to be a terror if his stamina is up.

Advertisement
His tape was pretty good. It's hard to find a 350 lb guy with that first step of his. I remember when he signed, people were trashing him because he was a 2 star. All I could say was, "Watch his tape." Yeah, it takes time to get in college ball shape, but it looks like he has, and faster than expected. He's going to be a terror if his stamina is up.
Can’t wait to see what he does, if he was doing that at the size he was in highschool then I canT wait to see what he does now. Loved his film coming into Miami

Can’t wait to see what he does, if he was doing that at the size he was in highschool then I canT wait to see what he does now. Loved his film coming into Miami
Exactly. I can't see him LOSING a step by adding strength and dropping weight. It's really rare to see a guy that big move like that.

Advertisement
I didn't watch his tape, regardless of stars I usually give every prospect we sign the benefit of doubt the before I come to a conclusion.

Advertisement
Lmao yea sure buddy. Nice try with all your bull****. Consistently wrong but again, good job good effort.

LIterally every single thing you posted was wrong. I posted proof to prove your BS wrong and your response is just "LOL YOUR WRONG!!". Nice arguing with you buddy. Enjoy your weak *** grip.

Again with the grip? Are you retarded or something dude? You have been wrong with every comment

Not only have you been wrong, but I proved you wrong. You just keep spouting "YOUR WRONG" with no facts.

Keep deadlifting with your straps and I will stick with my mixed grip. Your tramuatized like a school girl because you used poor form and tore your bi.

Advertisement
Not only have you been wrong, but I proved you wrong. You just keep spouting "YOUR WRONG" with no facts.

Keep deadlifting with your straps and I will stick with my mixed grip. Your tramuatized like a school girl because you used poor form and tore your bi.
I dont use straps you ******* idiot. I've said for sport specific training it makes more sense to use straps but you dont have the reading comprehension. And keep deadlifting less than I bench little guy

I dont use straps you ******* idiot. I've said for sport specific training it makes more sense to use straps but you dont have the reading comprehension. And keep deadlifting less than I bench little guy

No it ******* doesn't. This is a ridiculous take. Why then, do the vast majority of NFL, D1, and Combine trainers use the mixed grip then?

Advertisement
Back