Matt Miller & Matt Porter On Kaaya

Advertisement
I'll put it this way.

If the decision was right now at this second, he would be gone.

Any idea how much weight he's putting on the evaluation from the Draft Advisory Board? Aren't those requested by players soon?

Advertisement
Kayaa should come back and be advised to come back for 2 reasons -

1. He is costing himself a lot of money to leave now to be a 3rd-4th round pick.

2. He just isn't ready. His footwork, pocket presence, accuracy on deep balls, and overall ability to win big games all are lacking and need work.

Why not stay 1 more year, work under Richt and have a chance to be on a bigger stage with a Miami team that should win a lot next year.

He does that and he's prob a 1st-2nd round pick in 2018

Advertisement
Who gets handed the keys if Kaaya leaves? Would Richt make Rosier a 1 year starter?

Advertisement
Who gets handed the keys if Kaaya leaves? Would Richt make Rosier a 1 year starter?

Probably not. Richt has job security and wants to be here for the long hall. My guess is he hands the keys to Jack, unless Perry/Weldon prove they're ready. But I seriously doubt either of the incoming freshmen will be ready.

Advertisement
If he leaves he only have to worry about getting hit in preseason games. Kaaya dream is to hold a clip board and be a NFL third sting QB making a mil a year without touching the field. I guarantee never starts a season as a game one starter. He if rides the bench for 5 years and gets the NFL pension he be happier then ****.

Kaaya will last 2-3 years in the NFL is he leaves this year. It would really be one of the all-time worst draft decisions in recent memory.

Advertisement
Back