Matt Doherty Fired

Advertisement
Somebody with West Coast ties is going to join. We have the North/Northeast covered and GA/Old South as well but we don’t have a West Coast guy. If we’re serious about putting out more resources OOS that’s the only side we’re missing and it has treated us the best.

They need to bring in a Polynesian to help establish a connection with some of the big boys out west. **** Ohio St, Bama, LSU, and Tenn are bringing them in with staff connections or bags (possibly both). So Miami needs to get o board also.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I’m sure he was a good guy, but I have not been a fan of the recruiting strategy this past year, in particular the lack of offers and a poor job slow playing back up options. How much of that is on him and how much is on the coaches, I don’t know, but regardless I think ultimately he bears some of the blame for how this class finished as the director of recruiting. I have been hoping for new blood in the department since mid-season

Atta boy Stefan. Scorch the earth along with your source with that HOT TAKE!

Did he organize the OVs too?
If he did then that potentially shows how much was getting leaked. How many times did somebody plan to OV then they never showed for whatever reason or back out for whatever reason?

Advertisement
Need to bring in Art Briles - as an analyst.

He could analyze opponents, and analyze - things we do. For positive feedback purposes only . . .

Need to bring in Art Briles - as an analyst.

He could analyze opponents, and analyze - things we do. For positive feedback purposes only . . .
Southern Miss couldn’t touch him without the world falling apart. What do you think would happen here if we tried?

Advertisement
Somebody with West Coast ties is going to join. We have the North/Northeast covered and GA/Old South as well but we don’t have a West Coast guy. If we’re serious about putting out more resources OOS that’s the only side we’re missing and it has treated us the best.
Is tee Martin still out there???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back