Matt corral 5 qb

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't have a good gut feeling about Corral . The kid is really talented and a obviously ahead of Artur at this stage in career but i don't want him on this team, i'll leave it at that.

Well I'll specify then. He can't be on this team. We think Kevin Olsen was a train wreck for off the field reasons Matt corral makes him look like a choir boy. He's an alcoholic & a druggie (it is what it is,not judging just stating a fact) he would probably be either in jail or dead here. People think he decommited from sc. Reality is he got dropped for showing up on campus for an sc practice drop dead fall out drunk... furthermore he's got anger issues. He just "transferred" out of his last school because he beat the stuff out of Wayne gretzkys son... much talent as he has until he deals with his issues it's all simply being wasted.

Advertisement
Is the issue that we are riding with Art or do we have no interest in corral we'll consider others?

Unfortunately it's were riding with art....

Basically you're telling us that Sitkowski is an overrated prospect. I've honestly never been a huge fan but I don't know much about prospects in football so...

Dee has always not been high on Sitkowski, both for on and off the field reasons. He's been very consistent on this. Obviously Richt doesn't feel he's overrated, otherwise he'd have gone out and got another QB.

The good thing is that we'll get to see for ourselves this year. It's sink or swim for him at IMG. No more having to discuss whether it's his terrible NJ HS team being responsible for his bad stats.

Is the issue that we are riding with Art or do we have no interest in corral we'll consider others?

Unfortunately it's were riding with art....

Basically you're telling us that Sitkowski is an overrated prospect. I've honestly never been a huge fan but I don't know much about prospects in football so...

Dee has always not been high on Sitkowski, both for on and off the field reasons. He's been very consistent on this. Obviously Richt doesn't feel he's overrated, otherwise he'd have gone out and got another QB.

The good thing is that we'll get to see for ourselves this year. It's sink or swim for him at IMG. No more having to discuss whether it's his terrible NJ HS team being responsible for his bad stats.

The question is where is the disconnect. Is it a complete misevaluation of talent?

If he doesn't live up to the evaluations we have time to find someone else with Perry and Weldon here.

Samuel Brooks

the 2019 LBs are gunna have to get on board early.
Theres at least like 5 worth accepting commits from, but definitely can't take more than 4. Even 4 is a lot in one class.

We will have 12 LB's headed into 2019 if we take 1 LB this cycle and that's not even including guys who could possibly move to LB like Derrick Smith so unless we start dropping guys we might not even take 3. Other than Mccray i don't really see us dropping any of the other guys. 11-12 LB's is a good #.

These 4 will be seniors
Mccray
Owens
Smith
Perry

Advertisement
I don't have a good gut feeling about Corral . The kid is really talented and a obviously ahead of Artur at this stage in career but i don't want him on this team, i'll leave it at that.

Well I'll specify then. He can't be on this team. We think Kevin Olsen was a train wreck for off the field reasons Matt corral makes him look like a choir boy. He's an alcoholic & a druggie (it is what it is,not judging just stating a fact) he would probably be either in jail or dead here. People think he decommited from sc. Reality is he got dropped for showing up on campus for an sc practice drop dead fall out drunk... furthermore he's got anger issues. He just "transferred" out of his last school because he beat the stuff out of Wayne gretzkys son... much talent as he has until he deals with his issues it's all simply being wasted.

there's more truth in the above than there is ego and self love in the Sileo thread. Kid is the most gifted train wreck in the last decade. West coast based here, seen him play, know people as well that know his dark side.
To back up Dee:

https://campusinsiders.com/news/matt-corral-transfer-fight-wayne-gretzky-son-03-01-2017/

there's more truth in the above than there is ego and self love in the Sileo thread. Kid is the most gifted train wreck in the last decade. West coast based here, seen him play, know people as well that know his dark side.
To back up Dee:

https://campusinsiders.com/news/matt-corral-transfer-fight-wayne-gretzky-son-03-01-2017/

I nominate Johnny Manziel as most gifted train wreck of the last decade. Dude had the goods, but cocaine is one helluva drug.

Advertisement
I think one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel applies here.

CMR had done a good job putting a "TEAM" together and doesn't want to chance putting a kid like this in the middle of it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back