Matt corral 5 qb

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], you're batting .150 with your predictions and statements. Why should we believe anything you say?

You're a repetitive moron with no clue what you say. Like Jack said you just can't handle the truth. You think when Pete told y'all that gil was about to decommit that he was wrong? Nope he was right & it's still a problem. Gil will be at Georgia tomorrow again. What you & people like you are unable to comprehend is that 80% of the things that happen with this program remain behind closed doors as it should. You think because you don't know about it or the end result changed than clearly it never happened. Not my problem. I'm good. You take it how u wanna...

If he's going to Georgia tomorrow, he gone. No way he sticks. Not starting drama, but stating most likely outcome.

I don't think it's over quite yet. If you're feeling bad, always remember...

no-road-is-long-when-dreams-are-big-achievement-quote.jpg

I don't have a good gut feeling about Corral . The kid is really talented and a obviously ahead of Artur at this stage in career but i don't want him on this team, i'll leave it at that.

Well I'll specify then. He can't be on this team. We think Kevin Olsen was a train wreck for off the field reasons Matt corral makes him look like a choir boy. He's an alcoholic & a druggie (it is what it is,not judging just stating a fact) he would probably be either in jail or dead here. People think he decommited from sc. Reality is he got dropped for showing up on campus for an sc practice drop dead fall out drunk... furthermore he's got anger issues. He just "transferred" out of his last school because he beat the stuff out of Wayne gretzkys son... much talent as he has until he deals with his issues it's all simply being wasted.

Yet Florida is willing to look past all of that and take him just because they want a five-star quarterback and Mac is desperate

He ain't even looking at uf

Wow...lol well he's coming for FNL but it will be hilarious when he doesn't commit to them then

I don't have a good gut feeling about Corral . The kid is really talented and a obviously ahead of Artur at this stage in career but i don't want him on this team, i'll leave it at that.

Well I'll specify then. He can't be on this team. We think Kevin Olsen was a train wreck for off the field reasons Matt corral makes him look like a choir boy. He's an alcoholic & a druggie (it is what it is,not judging just stating a fact) he would probably be either in jail or dead here. People think he decommited from sc. Reality is he got dropped for showing up on campus for an sc practice drop dead fall out drunk... furthermore he's got anger issues. He just "transferred" out of his last school because he beat the stuff out of Wayne gretzkys son... much talent as he has until he deals with his issues it's all simply being wasted.

He'll fit right in at Florida or w/ Urban Meyer.

Yet Florida is willing to look past all of that and take him just because they want a five-star quarterback and Mac is desperate

I think it was a report the other day saying that he dropped bama and is looking at uga and uf. He's visiting them next Friday and uga soon after. Uga most likely sitting #1 for Justin fields and corral but I think corral goes elsewhere since fields looks like he's heading to uga

Advertisement
Brooklyn , how's Perry looking what are your thoughts on him?

Perry is looking great. My lone concern with him is & always has been how he adapts to the speed & this level of competition... I am starting to feel better about it as he's a great kid. Partly because I realize he's our only hope for the season we deserve.

Good to hear! Shows that I don't know ****, as I thought Weldon was going to be the better player...

I think it was a report the other day saying that he dropped bama and is looking at uga and uf. He's visiting them next Friday and uga soon after. Uga most likely sitting #1 for Justin fields and corral but I think corral goes elsewhere since fields looks like he's heading to uga

I know he said yesterday from his own mouth what I'm saying in this now. He is a lil wishy washy so Alabama wouldn't surprise me. But can't see uf happening.

Advertisement

Fields at UGA is interesting ...

I like the Jake Frohm kid they signed this cycle. Sandwiching him between Eason and Fields would likely mean a transfer is on the horizon ...

He'll fit right in at Florida or w/ Urban Meyer.

Aaron Hernandez potential

Brooklyn has connections to IMG, so I would love a Noah Cain at paradise commitment, but I can't imagine that at the moment. Brooklyn, any other current commits that you feel shaky on. I love how Brian is locked in, but I'm curious to know if there are other rumblings of guys peeking at other schools

Advertisement
I could've siad that... however I'm grown so I said what I said. Glad we addressed that. Ciao.

Thanks for sharing the info. **** shame a kid this young is so out of control. Kid needs to get into rehab while he's young and still has some options available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would take Corral. Maybe it's the ghost of Quincy Carter... He started in his first year with Mark Richt and was later dumped by Bill Parcells who also really liked Quincy Carter. Fun fact: had he not been cut for testing positive we may have never learned the name Tony Romo.

Art Schlichter, Todd Marinovich, Ryan Leaf (Matt Jones?) were good COLLEGE QBs.

Advertisement
I would take Corral. Maybe it's the ghost of Quincy Carter... He started in his first year with Mark Richt and was later dumped by Bill Parcells who also really liked Quincy Carter. Fun fact: had he not been cut for testing positive we may have never learned the name Tony Romo.

Had he been a good NFL QB he wouldn't of gotten cut.

Carter never played for Richt.

For those that care Matt corral is attempting to commit to us. It's not reciprocated at all. As the staff has not even contacted him. Since were not gonna take him (even though he's 10x better than artur) he's gonna end up signing with Georgia or Alabama (who's also trying to steal cade away from a&m)gotta love recruiting. By the way two big commits coming next week...

Got dam Brooklyn! Couldn't you have waited till day before to let us know commits coming? Now we got to go through a week of speculations and anticipation! I'll start by saying it's someone from IMG since you connected there. But thanks Bro for the info and the heads up.

Brooklyn, what's your opinion of Weldon? Will he continue to grow into someone who could push and compete with Perry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back