Off-Topic Mass killings

Again, nothing is fail-safe, but make it more difficult for him to get the rounds out as quickly so more time for good guys with guns.

Seat belts don't save every life in car accidents either.
My point was that was a unique situation. He had an entire hotel room and time. He could've had 1000 loaded single shot muskets.

Advertisement
So, how do local governments and citizens slow down the gun violence??

I would imagine all the gun experts want Constitutional Carry laws. What else?

What does it hurt to raise age for all gun purchases to 21?? The US Government did it for alcohol and cigarettes.

What does it hurt to have background check if you want to buy a gun at a show or a private sale??
'shall not be infringed'

They found him behaving "suspiciously"? Is that an AK47 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

They found him behaving "suspiciously"? Is that an AK47 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Acting suspiciously seems so subjective to me. Could he have had the AK 47 where he was, or was it unlawful? We all agree AK47s are assault rifles. In my sling blade voice, ak47 doesn’t start with AR😜

Advertisement
Acting suspiciously seems so subjective to me. Could he have had the AK 47 where he was, or was it unlawful? We all agree AK47s are assault rifles. In my sling blade voice, ak47 doesn’t start with AR😜
We do?

He acted suspiciously by trying to enter her house and sitting out in front for hours. He was eventually pulled over when he ran a stop sign.

Advertisement

What a pile of horse****. Another nail in the coffin of the Bill of Rights... Just when I think this country can't get any more #clownworld its goes and totally redeems itself.

How so many can deem legitimate, a government that killed it's citizens with poisoned alcohol during prohibition, poisoned 400 black Americans with syphilis letting 1/4 of them die during a 'study', spawned the Snowden revelations, used drugs for mind-control (MK-ultra), the Bay of Pigs, Gulf of Tonkin, WMD in Iraq, Fast and Furious, CIA crack epidemic, eugenics, mass press-infiltration (Mockingbird)... etc... etc... etc...

When they come for the rest of us (and they will, even the leftists who have now become statists because that's what you were told to be), I hope we remember Alex Jones (Cribby).

Dale Gribble rules

1659742549527.png

My post of the picture was in response to you and other's trying to push the narrative of it mainly being white mass shooters of innocents. Which is inaccurate and it was something that could be proved false quickly. I didn't investigate into detail every single person pictured as I don't care that much or have a racial axe to grind.
Wow . . .

What a pile of horse****. Another nail in the coffin of the Bill of Rights... Just when I think this country can't get any more #clownworld its goes and totally redeems itself.

How so many can deem legitimate, a government that killed it's citizens with poisoned alcohol during prohibition, poisoned 400 black Americans with syphilis letting 1/4 of them die during a 'study', spawned the Snowden revelations, used drugs for mind-control (MK-ultra), the Bay of Pigs, Gulf of Tonkin, WMD in Iraq, Fast and Furious, CIA crack epidemic, eugenics, mass press-infiltration (Mockingbird)... etc... etc... etc...

When they come for the rest of us (and they will, even the leftists who have now become statists because that's what you were told to be), I hope we remember Alex Jones (Cribby).
Alex Jones is a pile of horse****!

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those defending Alex Jones, so ... you can just slander anyone at any time with no accountability for the truth? In this case, he attacked slain children and parents with a line of crap that no one in their right mind would believe (which says a lot to me about his listeners).

I still can't fathom his motive. If anyone knows it, pls enlighten me why he called the incident a "hoax with actors playing the bereaved parents"? For me, bankrupting Jones is him getting off very easy.

For those defending Alex Jones, so ... you can just slander anyone at any time with no accountability for the truth? In this case, he attacked slain children and parents with a line of crap that no one in their right mind would believe (which says a lot to me about his listeners).

I still can't fathom his motive. If anyone knows it, pls enlighten me why he called the incident a "hoax with actors playing the bereaved parents"? For me, bankrupting Jones is him getting off very easy.
He's already protecting his funds by filing for bankruptcy right before the trial began. He's slimier than the slimiest pol he has ever railed against.

Advertisement
Back