Off-Topic Mass killings

1660506529390.png

1660506402648.png

Advertisement
For those defending Alex Jones, so ... you can just slander anyone at any time with no accountability for the truth? In this case, he attacked slain children and parents with a line of crap that no one in their right mind would believe (which says a lot to me about his listeners).

I still can't fathom his motive. If anyone knows it, pls enlighten me why he called the incident a "hoax with actors playing the bereaved parents"? For me, bankrupting Jones is him getting off very easy.
Literally no one in this thread defended Alex Jones

But if you are talking about @Suhrthing ... you can see he was talking about the 1st Amendment, not Alex Jones (aka Cribby)

$45 million. That's a LOT of testosterone supplements and dry food supplies for the end of days to sell.

Filing for bankruptcy just 2 days before the start of the trial was a nice touch as well.
I can't believe people here like and support AJ. It is flat out wrong. Our country has arrived in **** via hand basket. The GOP will not be happy until they have eroded all of our rights. People wake up.

I can't believe people here like and support AJ. It is flat out wrong. Our country has arrived in **** via hand basket. The GOP will not be happy until they have eroded all of our rights. People wake up.
I dont watch or support AJ and i cant imagine the parents reaction to hearing what he was saying but based on the first amendment he has every right to say that dumb ****.

The GOP is stripping rights? Name 1 right in our constitution the gop is responsible for taking away? Just 1

Dems. Limiting freedom of speech, limiting 2nd amendment rights, closing of churches during covid, arresting preachers during covid.

Advertisement
Who here likes and support Alex Jones?

U and hotshot both said that, but call out names… I haven’t seen anyone post support for big guy

They stripped women of the right to have FULL autonomy over their bodies. That is just one thing right off the top of my head.
Please show me the national legislation that does that and where it's spelled out in the Constitution. Then we can move to the 2nd amendment.

You're blaming an entire party for the SC overturning a legal decision that puts the matter directly in the hands of legislators who've chosen to do nothing. That's disingenuous.

Advertisement

How about going for the truth for once. Because that post is a flat out lie. You’re conflating posters here, and the GOP, with Jones. 🤡

4962A4B3-F1C4-43DA-8AA5-C4AAA9A5E193.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, how do local governments and citizens slow down the gun violence??

I would imagine all the gun experts want Constitutional Carry laws. What else?

What does it hurt to raise age for all gun purchases to 21?? The US Government did it for alcohol and cigarettes.

What does it hurt to have background check if you want to buy a gun at a show or a private sale??
because people like you use it as a gateway to take away all rights.

its never enough.

there is no problem with most of what you mention above thematically so long as it remains in the hands of reasonable people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back