Off-Topic Mass killings

Yet, you have no problem opining on abortion because at the end of the day it terminates a pregnancy.

Look, I agree everyone needs to be well-informed. However, do you think all of these coroners and doctors are lying about the greater damage they find in gun shot wounds created by an AR15?

https://www.wired.com/2016/06/ar-15-can-human-body/

Are the physics laid out in this article wrong?
Damage done compared to what? A pistol round?

Advertisement
Yet, you have no problem opining on abortion because at the end of the day it terminates a pregnancy.

Look, I agree everyone needs to be well-informed. However, do you think all of these coroners and doctors are lying about the greater damage they find in gun shot wounds created by an AR15?

https://www.wired.com/2016/06/ar-15-can-human-body/

Are the physics laid out in this article wrong?
Compare the damage an AR-15 and a 9mm handgun can do to the human body: “One looks like a grenade went off in there,” says Peter Rhee, a trauma surgeon at the University of Arizona. “The other looks like a bad knife cut.”

A flat out lie by a partisan doctor.

Well then, tell the Coroners to stop saying that when they do autopsies after mass shootings
Bullets damage bodies and leave exit wounds, but making a bullet that cones out of an AR15 sound like it does the same damage as a 105mm howitzer round is ridiculous.

Go out to YouTube and look for snipers shooting goat with large caliber sniper rifles. You'll see the effects of hydrostatic shock that you'll never see out of a 5.56/.223 round.

Bullets damage bodies and leave exit wounds, but making a bullet that cones out of an AR15 sound like it does the same damage as a 105mm howitzer round is ridiculous.

Go out to YouTube and look for snipers shooting goat with large caliber sniper rifles. You'll see the effects of hydrostatic shock that you'll never see out of a 5.56/.223 round.
My problem is they are being lied to and believe it. Its propaganda.

Obviously a .556 does more damage then a 9mm but its not doing damage like a grenade. Not even close.

Compare the damage an AR-15 and a 9mm handgun can do to the human body: “One looks like a grenade went off in there,” says Peter Rhee, a trauma surgeon at the University of Arizona. “The other looks like a bad knife cut.”

A flat out lie by a partisan doctor.
Could you please provide links to "the truth" from coroners and pathologists who disagree that AR15's cause significantly more damage?

Advertisement
Can you show me evidence what they say is true?

This is a subject you are completely wrong on. Actually embarrassingly wrong on.

I am asking you to educate me as to how they are wrong. I can't find anything on google from even conservative media stating the AR15 damage is not worse. These doctors, coroners, and pathologists are giving witness in court cases like Parkland, putting their professional reputations on the line by putting this information out there in the media, and exposing themselves to libel and slander charges from AR15 manufacturers if they are giving false information.

That would be my evidence that what they say is true. Where is the pushback from the vast and overwhelming numbers of doctors, coroners, and pathologists who aren't on the gun control agenda?

You're comparing a pistol round with a rifle round. They are two different ballistic profiles. The 9mm weighs twice as much buy travels 4 times slower.

Compare a 5.56 with a .30-06 that has a somewhat similar muzzle velocity, but the bullet weighs three times as much.

If anyone honestly believes that a 5.56 round is the most high powered, I strongly encourage them to go grizzly hunting with one.

Advertisement
I am asking you to educate me as to how they are wrong. I can't find anything on google from even conservative media stating the AR15 damage is not worse. These doctors, coroners, and pathologists are giving witness in court cases like Parkland, putting their professional reputations on the line by putting this information out there in the media, and exposing themselves to libel and slander charges from AR15 manufacturers if they are giving false information.

That would be my evidence that what they say is true. Where is the pushback from the vast and overwhelming numbers of doctors, coroners, and pathologists who aren't on the gun control agenda?
Watch the 2nd video i posted. It goes through multiple calibers showing damage each caliber does to the human body.

A .556 does more damage to the human body then a 9mm. That is absolutely true.

In that video it shows lies biden and the left media say about what weapons do to the human body. You are being fed propaganda in order for you to vote for the left so they can strip gun rights. The guy in the video is military and flat out tells you our government is lying to us.

I am trying to educate you on this subject. If you choose to believe those articles it is fine. I just hate you are being lied to.

What is your arguement anyway? Ar15s kill less than 300 people per year. While hammers kill closer to 500 people per year. Knives kill 1000s per year.

Watch the 2nd video i posted. It goes through multiple calibers showing damage each caliber does to the human body.

A .556 does more damage to the human body then a 9mm. That is absolutely true.

In that video it shows lies biden and the left media say about what weapons do to the human body. You are being fed propaganda in order for you to vote for the left so they can strip gun rights. The guy in the video is military and flat out tells you our government is lying to us.

I am trying to educate you on this subject. If you choose to believe those articles it is fine. I just hate you are being lied to.

What is your arguement anyway? Ar15s kill less than 300 people per year. While hammers kill closer to 500 people per year. Knives kill 1000s per year.
My argument is I recognize the fact that guns are a right as provided in the 2nd amendment. I see how they are needed for home protection, especially in rural areas where police help may be tens of minutes away as well as for hunting and property management.

That being said, I am disgusted by these mass shootings occurring in schools, grocery stores, movie theaters, churches, synogogues, etc. I know that there is no solution that will prevent ALL of these events. However, I am for all things that could help reduce these numbers - mental health access improvement, red flag laws, universal background checks, fingerprint verification, and yes, anything that could reduce the speed with which shots are fired and the lethality of those shots. Pretty much ideas that will reduce the number of people who should not have access to guns and for those that slip through the cracks, reduces the number of people they can kill and/or maim.

My argument is I recognize the fact that guns are a right as provided in the 2nd amendment. I see how they are needed for home protection, especially in rural areas where police help may be tens of minutes away as well as for hunting and property management.

That being said, I am disgusted by these mass shootings occurring in schools, grocery stores, movie theaters, churches, synogogues, etc. I know that there is no solution that will prevent ALL of these events. However, I am for all things that could help reduce these numbers - mental health access improvement, red flag laws, universal background checks, fingerprint verification, and yes, anything that could reduce the speed with which shots are fired and the lethality of those shots. Pretty much ideas that will reduce the number of people who should not have access to guns and for those that slip through the cracks, reduces the number of people they can kill and/or maim.
May i ask why you dont take the same of approach of loss of live to hammers, knives, cars, swimming pools, baseball bats, and many others?

Since youre saying its about saving lives.

The largest mass shooting in America was with a pistol at virginia tech. That one is the largest but funny its never talked about like parkland and uvalde. Wonder why even though more lives were loss with a less dangerous bullet.

By all mean take that stance but you say you want to stop mass shootings but it kinda seems like you want to do away with ar15s even though a pistol killed more at VT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
May i ask why you dont take the same of approach of loss of live to hammers, knives, cars, swimming pools, baseball bats, and many others?

Since youre saying its about saving lives.

The largest mass shooting in America was with a pistol at virginia tech. That one is the largest but funny its never talked about like parkland and uvalde. Wonder why even though more lives were loss with a less dangerous bullet.

By all mean take that stance but you say you want to stop mass shootings but it kinda seems like you want to do away with ar15s even though a pistol killed more at VT.
Well, hammers, knives, cars, swimming pools, and baseball bats main use is for something other than killing people. And even though guns really only use is to kill and/or maim, I still see how they are useful for the purposes that I mentioned.

Regarding your comment about the largest mass shootings, you are incorrect stating the largest mass shooting was the pistol at VT. That was 32 deaths. The actual largest was the 60 killed in Las Vegas followed by the 49 killed in Orlando at the Pulse nightclub.

In 10 minutes, the Las Vegas shooter was able to get off over 1,000 rounds killing 60 and wounding over 400. The Orlando shooter was able to get off 200 rounds in less than 5 minutes.

As you said, the VT event was horrible with multiple deaths. However, they occurred over a few hours' time. Imagine, if his weapon of choice was an AR15? Of course, it would be ideal to eliminate those events from occurring as well, but I don't think all guns should be outlawed.

Well, hammers, knives, cars, swimming pools, and baseball bats main use is for something other than killing people. And even though guns really only use is to kill and/or maim, I still see how they are useful for the purposes that I mentioned.

Regarding your comment about the largest mass shootings, you are incorrect stating the largest mass shooting was the pistol at VT. That was 32 deaths. The actual largest was the 60 killed in Las Vegas followed by the 49 killed in Orlando at the Pulse nightclub.

In 10 minutes, the Las Vegas shooter was able to get off over 1,000 rounds killing 60 and wounding over 400. The Orlando shooter was able to get off 200 rounds in less than 5 minutes.

As you said, the VT event was horrible with multiple deaths. However, they occurred over a few hours' time. Imagine, if his weapon of choice was an AR15? Of course, it would be ideal to eliminate those events from occurring as well, but I don't think all guns should be outlawed.
Your argument still doesn't address the fact that less than 300 are killed per year with a ar15.

We all want these mass shooting to stop. Ar15s have been around for a very long time and only until recently have they been used in these mass shootings. One problem is they are copycat killers. They want the attention and media coverage that comes along with it.

Our money is protected by guns, our politicians are protected by guns, our celebrities are protected by guns and very view of these groups are ever assassinated.

Our kids that we love so much are put in gun free zones. Why?

Advertisement
Back