Off-Topic Mass killings

The powers would never give Alex Jones a platform... how many of his crazy predictions have come to pass lately!
Sounds like you might be a fan. If so, tell me what you like about him.

You've already said that Fox does not represent real Conservatives in this country; in your opinion, does Alex?

Advertisement
Sounds like you might be a fan. If so, tell me what you like about him.

You've already said that Fox does not represent real Conservatives in this country; in your opinion, does Alex?
I've seen clips but I don't watch him. But from the sound of things - it appears only his 'lizard people run the world' is left unproven lol.

Well to be fair, you have a poster on here that you agree with on a regular basis that spouts off that all Republicans are white supremacist's and woman haters.....
What a ******* idiot that guy is. All is a no bueno word. Most republicans are white supremacists and hate women would definitely sound much better than all. That is my opinion though. Others are more extreme ya know?

Advertisement
As a conservative, what are your top 3 values?
1) Family
2) honesty/trust
3) humor

That may seem like a weird list and family is a distant #1 for me. Compassion is close behind humor… but I love to laugh and make people laugh (when I can!)

Advertisement
I think most are. It is embedded in the ideology unfortunately.
Nah, I disagree. My brother is very conservative and I have other friends who are conservatives. They aren't white supremacists or hate women.

Just my opinion, but I think many conservatives have a hard time putting themselves in other people's shoes. Whether it is people who are minorities, women, have sexual orientation other than straight, and even people in lower socio-economic status, many believe there is no bias against those groups or if there are impediments along the way, they are easy to conquer.

Conversely, many progressives to me are way too sensitive. They focus way too much on what I think are minor things or are just plain ridiculous - pronouns, perceived bias vs actual bias, etc. Look, being *** is a sin in just about all major religions. There will be people who NEVER accept you (granted there are many other things that are sins but those sinners don't get the same stigma for some reason). So fight for your civil rights and to be treated with respect, but don't expect full acceptance.

Nah, I disagree. My brother is very conservative and I have other friends who are conservatives. They aren't white supremacists or hate women.

Just my opinion, but I think many conservatives have a hard time putting themselves in other people's shoes. Whether it is people who are minorities, women, have sexual orientation other than straight, and even people in lower socio-economic status, many believe there is no bias against those groups or if there are impediments along the way, they are easy to conquer.

Conversely, many progressives to me are way too sensitive. They focus way too much on what I think are minor things or are just plain ridiculous - pronouns, perceived bias vs actual bias, etc. Look, being *** is a sin in just about all major religions. There will be people who NEVER accept you (granted there are many other things that are sins but those sinners don't get the same stigma for some reason). So fight for your civil rights and to be treated with respect, but don't expect full acceptance.

Can you love women and be anti choice? I don’t think so. The alt right would say so for sure.

Advertisement
Can you love women and be anti choice? I don’t think so. The alt right would say so for sure.
Interesting question. I would think it depends on how strict you are about anti-choice. If you don't make exceptions for rape and incest, yes I could see as that as pretty brutal toward women. However, I think at the heart of it is being more pro-baby than anti-woman. I disagree with it, but I don't think it comes from a purely hating woman POV.

Interesting question. I would think it depends on how strict you are about anti-choice. If you don't make exceptions for rape and incest, yes I could see as that as pretty brutal toward women. However, I think at the heart of it is being more pro-baby than anti-woman. I disagree with it, but I don't think it comes from a purely hating woman POV.

Biblically the most biblical would be zero exceptions sans mom’s life at stake. Because if six year old son tries to kill mom and dad can intervene, hopefully he chooses his wife. Lol

Advertisement
Are there any women who are “anti choice”?

And if so, do they hate themselves?
Are there women anti choice? Absolutely. No group gets 100 percent.

Do women that are anti choice hate themselves? Humanity. Women. Men. Women are complex. I’m sure some do. Do I think all? No way.

Advertisement
Back