Off-Topic Mass killings

Should honda be sued for a person hitting and killing someone?

Advertisement
Morons with the right to vote are second only to morons who get to craft legislation.
Person literally knows nothing of ballistics. Also i keep hearing idiots on the left saying weapons of war when our military carries m4s and not civilian ar15s.

If they carried ar15s into war they would get slaughtered.

Can you love women and be anti choice? I don’t think so. The alt right would say so for sure.
Break down why a woman has a right to murder?

There are very few reasons abortion is needed in 2022. Rape, mothers life, childs life, incest. Only accounts for 7% of abortions. Other 93% is just abortion as birth control.

Condoms, birth control, day after pill. Make all of them cheap and easily available to every woman. **** make them free for all i care.

Person literally knows nothing of ballistics. Also i keep hearing idiots on the left saying weapons of war when our military carries m4s and not civilian ar15s.

If they carried ar15s into war they would get slaughtered.

So all the military saying they use selective semi automatic fire mode are lying??

Advertisement
So, all the military guys saying they are using semi automatic selective fire mode now instead of automatic are lying??

So, all the military guys saying they are using semi automatic selective fire mode now instead of automatic are lying??
Um please show me most of our military saying that and honestly i dont see your argument here.

If they want more precise shots they will shoot semi auto if they need to lay down alot of fire they use 3 round or full auto. Might want to look into how they fight. Thats why they use a m4 over a ar15.

Do you know the ballistics of a .556 round?

Advertisement
The AR15 was first for civilian sport shooting. A selective fire version came out later called the M16. The M4 was derived from that. The receivers are cosmetically similar and thusly rely on the ignorance of those unfamiliar with firearms to conflate the variations.

SSDD, everyone needs a weapon that can hold 1,000 rounds of ammo and can kill 100 people in less than a minute or we will all lose our freedom. Oh, and a good guy with a gun finally killed a bad guy with a gun (and seriously, thank God he was there, he is a hero), so therefore, that proves that is the only rational solution to gun violence in this country. Written with obvious sarcasm for those who couldn't tell.
And everyone will comply with what I THINK is reasonable for their freedoms and lifestyle.

Because I, of course, know what is best at all times.

Um please show me most of our military saying that and honestly i dont see your argument here.

If they want more precise shots they will shoot semi auto if they need to lay down alot of fire they use 3 round or full auto. Might want to look into how they fight. Thats why they use a m4 over a ar15.

Do you know the ballistics of a .556 round?

Didn’t say most. Just all the military guys I saw saying they mainly used semi automatic select fire. They were interviews so can’t show you unfortunately.

I’m no weapons expert so don’t know ballistics of all the different caliber of bullets.

Since you seem to be an expert on weapons of war, what does SWAT carry for rifles?

Didn’t say most. Just all the military guys I saw saying they mainly used semi automatic select fire. They were interviews so can’t show you unfortunately.

I’m no weapons expert so don’t know ballistics of all the different caliber of bullets.

Since you seem to be an expert on weapons of war, what does SWAT carry for rifles?
Are you saying ar15s are weapons of war? Just asking.

Swat carries m4s. On full auto when entering buildings. You can look that up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well then, tell the Coroners to stop saying that when they do autopsies after mass shootings
No offense at all but i dont think you know you are being lied too.

You can look up ballistic tests and body damage videos on YouTube.

Here is where my problem comes in. You obviously aren't a gun guy so you are taking the medias word for this subject. It would be like me teaching women about child birth because i saw my wife do it. I have no real knowledge of the subject.

The information is out there and available for you if you want to learn about it.

No offense at all but i dont think you know you are being lied too.

You can look up ballistic tests and body damage videos on YouTube.

Here is where my problem comes in. You obviously aren't a gun guy so you are taking the medias word for this subject. It would be like me teaching women about child birth because i saw my wife do it. I have no real knowledge of the subject.

The information is out there and available for you if you want to learn about it.
Yet, you have no problem opining on abortion because at the end of the day it terminates a pregnancy.

Look, I agree everyone needs to be well-informed. However, do you think all of these coroners and doctors are lying about the greater damage they find in gun shot wounds created by an AR15?

https://www.wired.com/2016/06/ar-15-can-human-body/

Are the physics laid out in this article wrong?

Advertisement
Back