Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Eh. He took a flier on a guy who was essentially out of football due to injuries. Yeah the potential was always there but it’s not like he went out and landed a top transfer.

Bruh, u r fckin buggin, & I hate, ABSOLUTELY HATE Diaz, but give credit where credit is due. Phillips was **** near retired from FB, & he came in & thrived here to the tune of a 1st round.

And u’re smoking major crack if u don’t think Diaz has hit on the portal w/ more success than Mario, thus far. If imma keep it a buck, Diaz was the trendsetter of The Portal. He may be a **** poor coach who didn’t deserve the gig, and a ****** HS talent evaluator, but I won’t take away his niche in The Portal.

-Osborn
-Rambo
-Phillips
-Roche
-Bolden
-Borreagles
-King
-Stevenson

Yeah he had some misses like Kennedy, Martin, and some meh/contributors like Hill, Johnson, Oluwaseun, Williams, but he was solid on his portal pick ups.

Bruh, u r fckin buggin, & I hate, ABSOLUTELY HATE Diaz, but give credit where credit is due. Phillips was **** near retired from FB, & he came in & thrived here to the tune of a 1st round.

And u’re smoking major crack if u don’t think Diaz has hit on the portal w/ more success than Mario, thus far. If imma keep it a buck, Diaz was the trendsetter of The Portal. He may be a **** poor coach who didn’t deserve the gig, and a ****** HS talent evaluator, but I won’t take away his niche in The Portal.

-Osborn
-Rambo
-Phillips
-Roche
-Bolden
-Borreagles
-King
-Stevenson

Yeah he had some misses like Kennedy, Martin, and some meh/contributors like Hill, Johnson, Oluwaseun, Williams, but he was solid on his portal pick ups.
all of these guys had signifiant coaching prior to Manny. he destroyed his HS recruits and recruited horribly.

all of these guys had signifiant coaching prior to Manny. he destroyed his HS recruits and recruited horribly.

Dude, stop. Phillips did not have major coaching prior to Miami. Lol. He was at UCLA, retired

Rochè was a G5 player from Temple

Bolden couldn’t see the field at USC

Rambo got smoked on OU’s depth chart which is y he transferred

Osborn came from The University of BUFFALO

Borreagles was a 76.4% FG kicker who played at FIU before he came here

King was coming off a major injury playing at G5 Houston

Stevenson, yes he got major coaching as a role player. Lol

Ya’ll just say anything, don’t u? And in case u didn’t read, I specifically said he was a ****** HS TALENT EVALUATOR. The two r not mutually exclusive; I was specific to the portal & the portal only, & this was ur rebuttal? Lol.

So maybe we shouldn’t give Mario credit for Messidor, Cohen, or Lee from that logic, correct?

And this is y I barely post on the main board anymore.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude, stop. Phillips did not have major coaching prior to Miami. Lol. He was at UCLA, retired

King was coming off a major injury playing a G5 Houston

Ya’ll just say anything, don’t u. And in case u didn’t read, I specifically said he was a ****** HS TALENT EVALUATOR. The two r not mutually exclusive; I was specific to the portal & the portal only, & this was ur rebuttal? Lol.

So maybe we shouldn’t give Mario credit for Messidor, Cohen, or Lee from that logic, correct?

I would make the same argument that lee and Cohen are producing based off past coaching.

hes not going to be a de.

Dude was abover 275 like in august.

I expect Collins to be a DT guy for us with added muscle and strength. Dude gonna be like a Calais Campbell if can put in the work
I Guess The Breakfast Club GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Lmao! Just to think about ppl complaining b4 the season thinking he was 230ish & he would be dropped bc we were getting multiple 5stars. Dat girl who we didn’t wanna take to the prom bc we had numerous BAD ******* we were waiting to ask turned us down😂

Advertisement
Eh. He took a flier on a guy who was essentially out of football due to injuries. Yeah the potential was always there but it’s not like he went out and landed a top transfer.
The dude was a former #1 overall player in the country so wym? Dat doesn’t make sense at all! Man U gotta stop the drinking dis late at night. Get u sum rest playa we got a big game tomorrow night. Go Canes😂😂😂😂😂

Ya’ll just say anything, don’t u? And in case u didn’t read, I specifically said he was a ****** HS TALENT EVALUATOR. The two r not mutually exclusive; I was specific to the portal & the portal only, & this was ur rebuttal? Lol.

Don't worry after Harrell finally makes a catch or Davonte Brown finally defends a pass vs UVA the Mannio crew will dig this up.

This literally should be pinned and put the Manny portal **** to bed

Advertisement
Mesidor, Cohen, Lee, Parrish, Colbie, Deen

King, Roche, Osborn, and Phillips. I wouldn’t give Diaz too much credit for Phillips. The guy hadn’t played in a year if I remember correctly and sat out another season.
You gotta give credit to Diaz for Phillips. He was medically retired and forgotten and turned into a first round pick. That’s not fair to to not give credit to a guy that turned his career around. He’s also better than Greg in the nfl imo

Advertisement

Bolden had an off the field issue and USC. He was getting playing time.

Bolden had an off the field issue and USC. He was getting playing time.

My brotha, he played sparingly at SC. He had 8 tackles, on the season, totally stats in only 5 games.

And yeah, I know all about y he transferred from SC due to a party situation; the point was debunking the notion that Manny was only successful w/ portal players b/c of “prior coaching.” That’s just not true, & the fact I’ve now been put in a position to defend the most hated coach on my radar makes me sick af.

My brotha, he played sparingly at SC. He had 8 tackles, on the season, totally stats in only 5 games.

And yeah, I know all about y he transferred from SC due to a party situation; the point was debunking the notion that Manny was only successful w/ portal players b/c of “prior coaching.” That’s just not true, & the fact I’ve now been put in a position to defend the most hated coach on my radar makes me sick af.
This, nobody saying that manny should come back far from it. But facts are facts and he took advantage of the portal.

Advertisement
Back