Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement

Green Bay Packers Text Back GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

Fat Bert should be more concerned with his school playing a rapist to win basketball games than he is with recruits he had no chance at

Advertisement
Composite 5* now on 247! Very deserving but I’m shocked to see 247 do this with him committed to us…
Because yall believe that stupid **** cause that tin foil hats yall been wearing. Doesn’t matter where a kid is verbal to if he’s good he will get a bump. Other guys that dropped back in the day sucked (pause)

It was dead *** accurate most of the time. But now like steveoh said when he first started reviewing Mario kids, he stated (and I agree) “these are different types of kids being recruited, we haven’t seen this in a long time”

It was the truth but some of yall don’t know what yall looking at

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, it’s a travesty that this is part of Whitefoot thread it deserves its own so that we can dunk on that loser from Illinois forever

I don't get it. Did Bielema think Lightfoot was going to Illinois or why's he salty about his NIL deal out of the blue?
Definitely salty he lost his two top instate kids to a school from the south not named Bama or jawja

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back