Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
You're so ******* cool.
IMG_5844.gif

Advertisement
If he sticks….which it appears as of now he will. He plays day 1. We don’t have anyone who can rush the passer off the edge like him on our current roster. Bain on one side and lightfoot on the other. I see Wayne as more of an in between type skillset.

Harvey and Chantz will be gone correct?

Moss will never play here he can’t gain weight. Kelly I guess could start out as starter but lightfoot sees a lot of snaps in his first year. Is he an EE? Dude will put on 15lbs once he reaches campus with proper nutrition and weights

If he sticks….which it appears as of now he will. He plays day 1. We don’t have anyone who can rush the passer off the edge like him on our current roster. Bain on one side and lightfoot on the other. I see Wayne as more of an in between type skillset.

Moss will never play here he can’t gain weight. Kelly I guess could start out as starter but lightfoot sees a lot of snaps in his first year. Is he an EE? Dude will put on 15lbs once he reaches campus with proper nutrition and weights
You forgot Collins, I think he’ll be in the mix.

He is slated to be an EE, I recall he confirmed it on a Canesport interview couple months back.

I think Harvey has a year back and is solid. Chantz is not gonna play here, Manny only took him to get Jalen. Time for him and Flagg and a few others to move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement

All facts

Advertisement
hes not going to be a de.

Dude was abover 275 like in august.

I expect Collins to be a DT guy for us with added muscle and strength. Dude gonna be like a Calais Campbell if can put in the work

That was my question isn't he more projected as a DT

Advertisement
Back