Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
You all are welcome. I was able to convince him to shut it down.

thank you for your service

Beer Salute GIF

Advertisement
Decided I am going to make the easy drive to ML's first game on Thursday night with a buddy with a stop at one of Chicago's best restaurants in Hyde Park, Virtue (IYKYK), beforehand. We will make sure this kid feels the Miami love and will let everyone know how he looks. Man, I am so ready for football season.

Decided I am going to make the easy drive to ML's first game on Thursday night with a buddy with a stop at one of Chicago's best restaurants in Hyde Park, Virtue (IYKYK), beforehand. We will make sure this kid feels the Miami love and will let everyone know how he looks. Man, I am so ready for football season.
Have fun bruh

Advertisement
From his conversation with Canesport reporter:

“That made me more excited to get on the field,” “I’ll be an early enrollee in January, so it just puts more of a vision in my head of what I’ll be doing when I get here and where the team is going.”

“I expected a win,” “With the coaches recruiting the right players and coaching them the right way, they had no other choice but to win.”

“I’ve just kept growing with them and getting closer as a family,” “I’m constantly building relationships across the staff and the team. I’m happy I found a true family.”

“No,” Lightfoot said when asked if he had plans to visit other schools. “I’m shutting it down.”

“That made me more excited to get on the field,” “I’ll be an early enrollee in January, so it just puts more of a vision in my head of what I’ll be doing when I get here and where the team is going.”

“I expected a win,” “With the coaches recruiting the right players and coaching them the right way, they had no other choice but to win.”

“I’ve just kept growing with them and getting closer as a family,” “I’m constantly building relationships across the staff and the team. I’m happy I found a true family.”

“No,” Lightfoot said when asked if he had plans to visit other schools. “I’m shutting it down.”
Happy Lets Go GIF by Major League Soccer

Real deal Cane.

Advertisement

ezgif.com-optimize (8).gif

His first game I was supposed to attend got moved from a Thursday to Saturday last minute due to a heat wave here in Chicago and I could no longer attend on that Saturday. However, I went with a buddy to his team's game last Friday and a Kenwood coach spotted us in our Canes gear and started laughing that "Quise" was not playing and was actually on a plane to head to the aTm game. Evidently he knicked up his ankle in game 1 but the coach told us he is expected to play this Saturday against Simeon. My buddy and I ended up staying for most of the first half and Kenwood ran away with the game. We did feel pretty stupid in our Canes gear with Quise not even there let alone playing haha.

We are hopeful to still get out to see him once. I will say the two Kenwood coaches we talked to (I think they were the JV coaches?) absolutely raved about him. Not really as a football player but as a person. Excited to get some 312 blood on the team and hear that he's locked in.

This is excellent! This kid is a difference-maker. LFG!

His first game I was supposed to attend got moved from a Thursday to Saturday last minute due to a heat wave here in Chicago and I could no longer attend on that Saturday. However, I went with a buddy to his team's game last Friday and a Kenwood coach spotted us in our Canes gear and started laughing that "Quise" was not playing and was actually on a plane to head to the aTm game. Evidently he knicked up his ankle in game 1 but the coach told us he is expected to play this Saturday against Simeon. My buddy and I ended up staying for most of the first half and Kenwood ran away with the game. We did feel pretty stupid in our Canes gear with Quise not even there let alone playing haha.

We are hopeful to still get out to see him once. I will say the two Kenwood coaches we talked to (I think they were the JV coaches?) absolutely raved about him. Not really as a football player but as a person. Excited to get some 312 blood on the team and hear that he's locked in.
Never feel stupid rocking cane gear! Represent, I love it..

Advertisement

Good thing you didn't go to that first game they got rolled by Lincoln Way East but I do wonder how he did that game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back