Marquise Lightfoot commits to Miami

View as article
From Steve Wiltfong:

"Caught wind of this going y'alls way last Friday. Sometimes we can't update predictions or leak to much until right before. Obviously we wanted Hurricanes fans to tune it and so did Lightfoot.

Sometimes we change predictions at the last minute because we find out things changed at the last minute. Sometimes we change them at the last minute becase that's what the prospect asked.

Regardless, predictions are ways for us to allow you the readers to know what we're thinking and shouldn't be taken as more or less."

Lightfoot sent me this about his pledge to Miami:

"The more time i spent thinking about it .. Miami was a greater spot for me … my staff and my family was happy with OSU and so was I … but I feel Miami is heading in the right direction ….. it reminds me of Kenwood a program that came up with hard work and good coaches … I feel in love with Jason Taylor …. as a coach and it just felt right."
This is huge huge news. Like the confirmation from an outside source on these things as our people can have a bias. We outright won this one and definitely didn’t need to up the bag.

Advertisement
This is huge huge news. Like the confirmation from an outside source on these things as our people can have a bias. We outright won this one and definitely didn’t need to up the bag.
I think bags are always minor
And just an easy excuse to use when we miss a recruit
Bc just saying yea we lost isn’t acceptable to many
There must always be a spin

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s really reall good, but I really also think that people just throw that word around too lightly on here.
Unrealized potential. It's up to the player and coaches to match that. I like the depth. Roster management was a brutal issue for too long. It's not something that is remedied in one of season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope every mope eats a bag of ****s
I smell ya big pause
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

But hey yo! Hit the button next time

So pumped to get this guy. Kenwood doesn’t normally play a tough schedule since the CPS schools suck but their non conference schedule is really tough this year. I’ll have to go check him out.

They were a game away in the playoffs last year from playing East St Louis. Would have been awesome to see him go up against that mammoth OL.

Advertisement
Back