Markevious Brown Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I get what's happening- if Rumph knows he's going to be fired anyways at the end of the season, what's the point of him making any effort to bring in kids that he's not even going to be coaching? School pride?
Rumph isn't getting fired, because Banda will have to go with him & Manny won't fire his best friend

Advertisement
How in god's name are we supposed to blame Rumph when a kid from the Muck wants to go back to living in a hick town?
Because literally everything is in his favor in this recruitment and he still can't do it.

Sec has a lot of kids brainwashed
If we're being honest schools like Wake, BC, Duke, Cuse, GT & UVA really bring down the conference footballing wise. Those are great schools for academics but when comes down to everything that comes with the culture of this sport the ACC can't match what the SEC has. As for Miami we just gotta be Miami, **** everybody else.

Mediocre SEC coaches telling these guys "hey you can compete for playing time" recruit looks at the roster, 8-10 db's. Miami says the same thing with a roster of 4 db's. Recruit picks bottom feeder SEC program. Recruit jumps in the portal after a year because lack of playing time, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Regardless of what he does we should never be in this position. Our CB board should be full of prospects just like our safety board is. Rumph has to go. I'm not one to beat a deadhorse but we gave him a shot and he's not a good fit. We should have at a minimum 6-10 corners we have to decide between. Texas, Louisiana and Florida should be our CB pool areas.

Last edited:
If we don't land him it's 100% on Rumph, no amount spinning or excuse making will change that, this is his recruit.
So then why isn't our best Recruiter (who is also a DB coach!) recruiting the most important player we have left on the board at a position we are complete garbage depth wise at?
This is inept management by Diaz plain and simple. Banda should be on the CBs, not just Safeties. It's ******* dumb.

Advertisement
So then why isn't our best Recruiter (who is also a DB coach!) recruiting the most important player we have left on the board at a position we are complete garbage depth wise at?
This is inept management by Diaz plain and simple. Banda should be on the CBs, not just Safeties. It's ******* dumb.

If the CB COACH who has been here for 5 years cant do his job..and someone else that has to do it (what your referencing)..why is sed coach on staff?. He also makes 6 figures or close to it.

tenor.gif

If the CB COACH who has been here for 5 years cant do his job..and someone else that has to do it (what your referencing)..why is sed coach on staff?.

tenor.gif
I'm not saying he should be lol.
But if this dude is so bad at recruiting specifically that Diaz/Banda actively make sure he's not on our top targets, then why is he literally on our top target? **** makes no sense. We literally NEED 2 more CBs in this class. Yet what the **** are Diaz and Banda doing to secure that? I would ask what our ******* DC Baker is doing, but that dude is just as useless. If I'm Diaz, Banda is on the phone with all the CBs we're after trying to secure 2 commits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back