Markevious Brown Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Somehow, Oxford has it's allure apparently.

Was reading recently about how in 2001, both Frank Gore (whose son is at Southern Miss) and Roscoe Parrish (whose cousin and former Columbus RB, Henry Parrish, is at Ole Miss now) were committed to Ole Miss before flipping to The U on signing day. Gore himself said if it wasn't for his mother's declining health and Curtis Johnson recruiting him to the very end, he'd have stayed with Ole Miss.

I'm sure Oxford, like many places, sucks to live in, but is great to visit. That's how they get you. Almost any place can seem like paradise in small doses. It would be smart on the part of the Miami staff to explain the difference to recruits between how great a place seems during a short visit and how different it is to live in that place for 3-4 years.
while his mom health was definitelya concern, the problem was Butch Davis didn't want Roscoe Parrish because he said he was too small, when Coker got the job, his first offer went to Roscoe Parrish and thats the reason we were able to land both.....they were a package deal... so thanks to Coker we landed them both if you ask me...if Butch didn't leave and he stayed, we dont land neither one imo

Ivins said Brown has good measurables but his play may not be as good as other CB's such as Jaden McBurrows and Tyson Russel. Might be a looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane case.
mcBurrows the same CB as Burns...slot cover guy.... get Brown and develop him

Ivins said Brown has good measurables but his play may not be as good as other CB's such as Jaden McBurrows and Tyson Russel. Might be a looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane case.
Feels alot like what was said about Al Blades back at STA where he didn't start his last year or two. And I think Blades has turned out to be a really nice player. I'll take a chance on the measureables at a position like CB and hope we can develop him (which we seem to be ok at)

Advertisement
Even when Rumph wins, he loses.

Lol at flipping haha

I knew better then.....knew if Bama wanted that player they were getting them.

Corners are hit and miss and they understand that playing in front of the best front sevens give them a chance at the NFL. Have corners today on an island with no front seven is disaster film. I get why they go to those schools... The Jobes and Campbell's weaknesses can be hiddenwith those front sevens. Rumph made it to the nfl and benefitted from our elite front.

Jobe and Tyson won't play at the level they will be drafted....only special corners can be as great as they are in college. Hard to find them

Serious question: Do we still want Brown. Wasn't he just benched last game? Not able to follow HS like I used to so any insight would be appreciated.

Advertisement
So if Curtis is going to be a WR here which I really hope, Miami has 1 cb committed. If Blades decided to bolt for the draft which would be a mistake then Miami has 5 cbs for 2021. Need 1-2 more for sure. I think 7 is perfect to have on the roster. Question is will we get 1-2 more corners?

Advertisement
Advertisement
while his mom health was definitelya concern, the problem was Butch Davis didn't want Roscoe Parrish because he said he was too small, when Coker got the job, his first offer went to Roscoe Parrish and thats the reason we were able to land both.....they were a package deal... so thanks to Coker we landed them both if you ask me...if Butch didn't leave and he stayed, we dont land neither one imo
facts
These two was close until ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back