Mark Walton to have surgery on right ankle

Not really the best place to post it.. But I figured we could all use a little good news at RB.
Capture+_2017-10-08-17-28-47.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yearby was trying to feed a kid though, so I'll give him more of a pass than Gus.

Blame Richt and Brown for repeatedly ignoring the signs and throwing him out there

Except it was the other ankle. Walton is a competitor. The kid was killing it on special teams as well. Give me 85 Mark Walton type kids and you are rarely losing a game.

Man I'm just glad we had him in there late in the 3rd quarter vs Bethune up by 80 and with 8 minutes to go vs duke while up by 3 tds knowing he was hobbled as ever

Fantastic **** richt
Hey *******, not the same ankle.

Doesn't matter, zero reason for him to be in the game and the arguement could have happened to anyone.. could have happened to his other ankle as well

Maybe just maybe being out there on half a foot caused this issue

Stop acting like richt is so holy he can't be criticized, Walton could have been fully healthy and ready to go this game if we had sat and rested like he should have

Sucks for the kid but thinking back to the Toledo game he probably should have been done after that initial injury. He has not looked right since.

Advertisement
Homer is a total stud and to be honest I thougt they should hold Walton out for the next 3-4 games regardless so this isn't a world ender to me but I feel horrible for Walton though I bet he is back at worst for the bowl game and then goes pro. We just need Burns and Deejay to step up.

Man I'm just glad we had him in there late in the 3rd quarter vs Bethune up by 80 and with 8 minutes to go vs duke while up by 3 tds knowing he was hobbled as ever

Fantastic **** richt

Yep. not Having him in late against Bethune would have prevented him injuring the other ankle a month later

Advertisement
Blame Richt and Brown for repeatedly ignoring the signs and throwing him out there

Except it was the other ankle. Walton is a competitor. The kid was killing it on special teams as well. Give me 85 Mark Walton type kids and you are rarely losing a game.

Doesn’t matter what ankle. He shouldn’t have played. He couldn’t cut on his left ankle pregame and was hampered all game

Fantastic **** richt

Yep. not Having him in late against Bethune would have prevented him injuring the other ankle a month later

Its like everything that dude posts is nonsense.

Advertisement
Lmao if you don't think a RB playing severely hurt and on one leg doesn't become more susceptible to injury.

He could barely get it going faster than a jog. Had no business being on the field.

That’s why you don’t play folks that aren’t at least 85-90%

The game is violent....but it’s extra violent and dangerous when you’re not healthy enough to move the way you want to.

I was BLOVIATING the past ten or eleven days. That Walton was probably at " 85%. " If that.

Now it's up to the young ones to carry the load and all that. hUh.

Fantastic **** richt
Hey *******, not the same ankle.

Doesn't matter, zero reason for him to be in the game and the arguement could have happened to anyone.. could have happened to his other ankle as well

Maybe just maybe being out there on half a foot caused this issue

Stop acting like richt is so holy he can't be criticized, Walton could have been fully healthy and ready to go this game if we had sat and rested like he should have

Thought Richt should have pulled him in earlier games due to the ankle, but blaming Richt on this one is the biggest stretch. He spelled Walton a bunch in the 4th with Homer, but Walton blew up the kick returner on the next series, so he was fine to be in where he got hurt.

This had nothing to do with the kid being in, it was FSU, he was healthy enough to be on the field, and we were fighting for a win. This is nothing on Richt for this one, completely not even in the same category of other poor decisions leaving him in.

Advertisement
Back